BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Recharge and renew your skin for a radiant, energized look every day. Pure Pomegranate Extract plus essential minerals and nutrients nourish and balance skin to help protect against environmental irritants. Luscious creme formula delivers instant hydration that lasts all day and helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Daily energizers amplify skin's natural ability to look healthy, awake and alive

Estée Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Moisture Creme
Targeted for the Asian market and more towards the anti-aging, 20s into 39s market. One point down, it was in a jar. How can the active ingredients stay potent when it's exposed to oxygen!?... Bit I digress, strike 2. Strong fragrant smelled added, not too great as well. Overall, alright moisture, but you can get that in many other brands. Active ingredients lost, and one that may ever naciste damage to your skin.... Move on and find a better creme
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Love this creme moisturizer. I alternate this with the daywear moisturizer. I love using this product at night so it can sink and and provide my skin with nutrients. It comes in a nice bright red bottle and I would definitely recommend it to others. You only need to use a little at a time and it spreads far. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy at all!
Jennifer Z.
Goldsboro , NC
I liked using this product. It was my first time using an Estee Lauder moisture creme and it will probably be my last because it is not cruelty free. I would have liked to give it a full 5 stars but... I just don't like companies testing on animals. It did keep my face moisturized all day and would have liked to buy it again.
Linh D.
Norman, OK
My mom and I have been using Estee Lauder for years. My mom loves this brand, but I never like the texture of their products. This cream, in particular, feels heavy on my skin. My poor skin is so dehydrated in the morning and throughout the day, after being applied a huge amount of this product before I go to bed or leave the house. Will not repurchase.
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Keeps my dry cheeks and chin very moisturized. I love the way it smells as well it's a light scent. The cream isn't that heavy just the right amount of oil! Would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination/dry skin.
Amanda S.
Springfield
Amazing facial cream!!! So luxurious & Creamy but not greasy and sinks into the skin quickly also packed with nutrients for your skin! My skin looks better every day when I use this! Will definitely buy again! It's pricey but worth it & a little goes a long way
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Loved loved loved loved IT!!!! I got it as a gift from a friend and I was not disappointed at all! A little amount goes a LONG WAY! it’s very effective and you’ll fall in love with it after a few uses itself
Sarah M.
Grayson, KY
I have such dry skin from having Leukemia and going through chemotherapy. I was always on the hunt for a good moisturizer to help with my dry skin. I used to have combination/oily skin and now dry, dry! I started using this Estee Lauder Vita-Nutritous Creme and it has worked wonders on my skin. My skin is now so soft. My makeup goes on nice and I don't have any dry patches anymore that's visible when I apply my makeup. It sinks into the skin easily.. it takes a little bit to dry because it's thick. I use it daily and at night along with the Estee Lauder eye serum. Both work amazingly!
Carolina M.
This mosteraizer cream is the best. The skin fell awesome. It is a very gentle product. It definitely met my expectations.

The packaging was amazing very clear and sober bit nice and comfortable love it
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
I really lile all the estee lauder products they havent dissapointed me yet. I really like how soft my face feels and hos fresh and rejuvintaed it is even after one use.