BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A hydrating cream for healthy-looking skin. Recharge and renew your skin for a radiant, energized look every day. Pure pomegranate extract plus essential minerals and nutrients nourish and balance skin to help protect against environmental irritants. This luscious cream formula delivers instant long-lasting hydration and helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Daily energizers amplify skin's natural ability to look healthy, awake, and alive. Love your skin. Love your life. Be radiant. In today's on-the-go world, even young skin needs help to keep on glowing because things like stress, pollution, sun exposure, even not getting enough sleep can knock it out of balance. To get skin back to brilliance, Estee created Nutritious. Working together in three distinct ways, this complete beauty-boosting regimen helps detoxify skin of external irritants, neutralize environmental aggressors, then infuse skin with the nutrients and energy it needs to glow all day, every day. Individually, each Nutritious formula contributes to one or more of these actions. Used together as a full regimen, the synergistic effect is remarkable.

Estée Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Moisture Creme
Targeted for the Asian market and more towards the anti-aging, 20s into 39s market. One point down, it was in a jar. How can the active ingredients stay potent when it's exposed to oxygen!?... Bit I digress, strike 2. Strong fragrant smelled added, not too great as well. Overall, alright moisture, but you can get that in many other brands. Active ingredients lost, and one that may ever naciste damage to your skin.... Move on and find a better creme
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Bell Gardens, CA
Keeps my dry cheeks and chin very moisturized. I love the way it smells as well it's a light scent. The cream isn't that heavy just the right amount of oil! Would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination/dry skin.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
This mosteraizer cream is the best. The skin fell awesome. It is a very gentle product. It definitely met my expectations.

The packaging was amazing very clear and sober bit nice and comfortable love it
I honestly saw no difference while using this product, I felt it left my skin oily and didn't even work well as a moisturizer. There was also not a lot of the actual product in the container.
ruhi s.
ruhi s.
mississauga, ontario
I got this for my mom as a gift and well it didn't do anything for her I paid over $101 dollars on this product and yet it didn't do anything for my mom's skin at all. I was very disappointed with the results I had seen on my mom and I wouldn't recommend anyone using this cream
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
A bit to greasy for me, didn't sit well on my skin. Thankfully was a sample and definitely won't purchase.