BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Love Este Lauder cosmetics although I haven't tried this loose po...2 Answers
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
I night this because I really thought it was interesting that this powder has spf in it which is something I had never seen. So basically I use this as my setting powder when I’m going to have a day in the sun with a full face of makeup. It sets and bakes just as a powder should with the added spf which Is to die for 😭
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is a great product! Definitely one of my favorites! This is great for oily skin. It has SPF which protects my skin outside. It did not cause breakouts like some products do. It’s reasonable priced. I will definitely buy again.
mοrgαη c.
Tampa, FL
I didn’t like this product. And made my face go from perfect to my makeup becoming cakey. My face looked really dry after putting this on over my Estée Lauder foundation.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Great mineral powder, I had the Estée Lauder lady from Macy's apply it on me. Great coverage, but how can anyone spend over $100 on this? There are too many other great mineral powders out there for less than $40.
TaJindah J.
Augusta, ME
Best finishing powder is also one of my faves because it's just so easy loose and the color matches my skin tone to perfection definitely a must-have
Noemí C.
Fort worth, TX
Luxury soft setting powder. It won't settle into fine lines. It's soft luxurious feeling. Can't say enough about this wonderful must have product.
Martika Q.
Omaha
This eyeliner works very good. Really spreads on your eye smoothly I will definitely buy this again.....
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I love the feel of this powder. It goes on smooth and gives your face a very finished look!
Marianna S.
Ossining, NY
Expensive but worth it. Baking is great, easy to use. My top favorite products this year.
Ashton M.
Raleigh, NC
Great setting powder but goes a little quickly for me. I've moved on to spray
Brandy D.
Love Este Lauder cosmetics although I haven't tried this loose powder or any of the loose powder. Is this a good one?