BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An oil-free nutrient-rich powder foundation Mineral base strengthens skin natural defense mechanism Enhanced by pomegranate to fight against free radical damage Plus vitamins C & E to condition & tone skin Absorbs excess oil without drying skin Energy,

• Love Este Lauder cosmetics although I haven't tried this ...2 Answers
Maritza R.
perris, CA
I night this because I really thought it was interesting that this powder has spf in it which is something I had never seen. So basically I use this as my setting powder when I’m going to have a day in the sun with a full face of makeup. It sets and bakes just as a powder should with the added spf which Is to die for 😭
Misti W.
Dickinson
Great product for the price. A little more spendy then other products but it last forever! I use this powder daily and it works beautifully. Easy to use without the fear of breakage. This is my number on pick for powder.
Jessica G.
North Augusta, SC
Great product! However it is a bit pricey!! Has a very pleasant scent. I recommend this product. The only con I have about it is the price. It is long lasting!! And a great product besides the price.
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
I love this product. I think it is really worth paying for this powder. I have sensitive skin that was prone to acne, so I was limited to using certain powders. This was one power that didn't make me break out. I usually apply this product with a big fluffy brush and it leaves your skin looking perfect. At the end of the day, my skin doesn't feel super dry. I recommend getting this product for anyone to incorporate into an everyday makeup routine.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is a great product! Definitely one of my favorites! This is great for oily skin. It has SPF which protects my skin outside. It did not cause breakouts like some products do. It’s reasonable priced. I will definitely buy again.
Donna F.
Hanford, CA
Love love love this powder. I love the feel of this powder . It’s kindda new to me but I will stick with this powder unless I find something better, which I doubt will happen
mοrgαη c.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I didn’t like this product. And made my face go from perfect to my makeup becoming cakey. My face looked really dry after putting this on over my Estée Lauder foundation.
Taylor M.
Wichita, KS
This made my foundation feel a lot less sticky and a ton more comfortable on my face. It's not incredibly messy to use and doesn't get everywhere like other powders. I wish there was more of a subtle sparkle to it like some of my other powders that illuminate my skin more
Melissa Z.
Kingsport , TN
Great mineral powder, I had the Estée Lauder lady from Macy's apply it on me. Great coverage, but how can anyone spend over $100 on this? There are too many other great mineral powders out there for less than $40.
Lauren S.
Love this make up but can be really pricey. I can always get a color to match my skin tone perfectly and it lasts long
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love Este Lauder cosmetics although I haven't tried this loose powder or any of the loose powder. Is this a good one?