BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance energizing lotion enriched with anti-oxidants deeply moisturizes the skin. A rich and dense lotion that gives the skin hydration and energy, infusing it with radiant vitality.

The Nutritious collection.
Admire the infused skin of new vital radiance. Detoxify instantly. Neutralizes attacks by external agents. Hydrates and energizes the skin. Your daily charge of powerful life-nutrients.

Use Mode
After Cleansing, Gently Rub The Face With Fingertips Or Cotton Pads, Morning And Evening.

Benefits
Give Skin Hydration And Energy.

Ideal For

• Non-acneic, It Does Not Clog The Pores

Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this face cream when I received a sample and I liked it. It gave me a radiant and healthy look. This lotion contains essential minerals that help protect skin. It's lightweight and quick-absorbing. Leaves your skin feeling fresh, soft, and moisturized. It smells very good too, and I don't normally love skincare that has a strong smell, but this one didn't bother me in the least. Retails for $58.00 for almost 7oz of product.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I giving this product a 3. I really don’t know how to feel about it because I’ve been using it for almost a month and I haven’t been seeing a difference in my skin. I have a lot of bumps on my fore head (white heads I think) and I’ve been trying to get rid of them because whenever I put on my foundation you can see it on my face. If anyone has recommendation please let me know!