BY ESTÉE LAUDER

See your skin bloom. Rosy, radiant, revitalized.

This lightweight aqua gel instantly infuses skin with nutrient-rich hydration and energizers that last all day. Plumps skin's surface and helps strengthen its moisture barrier.

Skin looks smoother and radiantly rosy.99% of women said their skin felt more hydrated—instantly.

Nutritious Rosy Prism™: The world's first high-performance system proven to significantly reduce and help prevent the look of yellow skintone. Powered by our Pomegranate Nectar Infusion, rich in anti-oxidants, and Pink Peony Extract. Skin blooms with a new multi-faceted radiance: looks fresh, translucent, perfectly rosy.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM after your Essence.

Estée Lauder Nutritious Rosy Prism™ Radiant Gel Emulsion
  • "It smells great and does a great job! Works great on my sensitive eczema skin. No added breakouts or irritation in using it!" in 3 reviews
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
This product worked really nicely however it was pricey and burned my eyes a little bit. It made my eyes puffy and red but my eyes are very sensitive. It was pretty pricey and not a reasonable price. I would recommend this is others who are into luxury brands and don’t have sensitive eyes.
Kristin B.
I didn't get to try this for to long I did like it at first but I have sensitive skin and the fragrance was pretty but way to strong it irritated my eyes and I had to wash it off. I usually try to stay away from strong scented products.
Sam F.
Looooooove this stuff! Smells and feels amazing. Very gentle on the skin (I am extremely sensitive) & I believe I have gone through 3 bottles (?) I definitely use way more than necessary because I shower a couple times a day & always put it on after. But there is a good amount in the bottle & it lasts a long time! LOVE this gel
Beth J.
Kent, OH
This face product is simply amazing and I’ve tried so many products out there. Estée Lauder Product are wonderful for my skin and I love and live for it. I really love the fact that it’s high quality but I don’t like the fact it’s out of my budget, a bit highly priced however I’m so glad I discovered it (I highly recommend this for a wonderful skin.)
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
This is so bomb! I love gel products, they feel super light. The scent is amazing and the packaging is beautiful. It definitely gives me a ‘rosy’ look ;) and disposition. This is a must try!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Rr R.
Seattle
I bought this for my mom and she love how it feels on her skin. Now she can’t live without this cream. Now she can feel the difference in her skin after using this for a while.
Zineb H.
Boston, MA
Smells wonderful! My boyfriend loves it when I put it on ! He always asks me for some when we are travelling! And he actually hates putting on any kind of skincare. He calls them all «snake oil » lol. Beyond the smell and the pleasant texture and feel. It’s super moisturizing and sinks in to the skin very quickly!
Danielle V.
 I love this product. I love the fact that it is a gel.  It is very good for daytime use.  I haven't actually purchased it yet but I've got him a few samples and I do love it. I will be purchasing it soon.  It makes my face look fresh and Glowy. I recommend this product
Kate K.
This was much nicer than I thought it would be, it melted right into my skin. It is pricey, so after finishing the sample I couldn't afford to buy the full size. My sample came in a subscription box, I think it was birchbox, but am not positive. If you can afford it, it really is nice.