BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-performance formula to significantly reduce and help prevent the look of yellow skintone. See your skin bloom rosy, radiant, revitalized. This powerful essence, with potent Rosy Prism™ technology, infuses skin with energy and nutrients, helping neutralize irritants and dissolve the look of dull, yellow skintone. Powered by a pomegranate nectar infusion, and rich in antioxidants and pink peony extract, skin beams with a multifaceted radiance, looking and feeling completely fresh, translucent, and perfectly healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Nutritious Rosy Prism™ Radiant Essence was created exclusively for and tested on Asian skin.

pearla t.
pearla t.
yuma
love it i like the essence that it gives and the product is very wow its effective and i got it at the brand store the price was awsome the quality was as well the best product i have got and i will br buying it more often and my sisters loved it alot even my mom too.
Jordy W.
Jordy W.
I'm not a huge fan of the smell of the product but it does exactly as advertised, happy with my overall purchase
Dezirae G.
Dezirae G.
Waller
This product is so amazing I would truly recommend! It is very useful! I love this product! Go buy it today!
Francesca C.
Francesca C.
For the price of this product i am severely disappointed...cannot believe that a company is wasting a consumer's coins on something like this! found this product to be extremely average, something one would expect to go no further than a drugstore on the high street. nevertheless i am not trying to hate on esteem lauder as i feel it is an excellent brand as a whole, i simply recommend that if any one was considering making a purchase then sway away from this product- completely unnecessary and did nothinf for me except give me a subtle glow...wasn't too impressed or wowed by the packaging either uhhhhh ester you've let me down this time:((((((:  Michael Kors By Michael Kors MUCH better product and iff you are looking for something to splash one then go for this one right here
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Maracaibo
The Estee Lauder pomegranate serum smelled really good and had a beautifully light texture. It absorbs quickly into my skin and felt refreshing and cooling when applied to my face. The bottle is also beautiful as the red and gold looks bright and luxurious on my bathroom countertop.
HEJER B.
HEJER B.
manouba
The first few times I used this product I thought it wasn't doing much for my face. Then I learned that I was wrong. What I like is that it soaks into my skin very quickly then lets me put my cream moisturizer over it. It's great for hydrating my skin.i recommend it
Lucia Yulissa P.
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
When my in my daily makeup routine do you recommend this product? Sorry but I am a little confused about it, and I want to learn. Thanks
naomiAugustine v.
naomiAugustine v.
Lawrence, MA
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts... pretty pricey