BY ESTÉE LAUDER

See your skin bloom. Rosy, radiant, revitalized.This powerful essence, with our potent Rosy Prism™ Technology, infuses skin with energy and nutrients. Helps neutralize irritants and dissolve the look of dull, yellow skintone.
97% of women said their skin looked more radiant—instantly.Nutritious Rosy Prism™: The world's first high-performance system proven to significantly reduce and help prevent the look of yellow skintone. Powered by our Pomegranate Nectar Infusion, rich in anti-oxidants, and Pink Peony Extract. Skin blooms with a new multi-faceted radiance: looks fresh, translucent, perfectly rosy.

How To Use:

• Apply AM and PM before your Moisturizer.

Benefits:

• Helps correct the look of dull, yellow skintone.

Ideal For:

•     Dermatologist-tested
  •     Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores

pearla t.
yuma
love it i like the essence that it gives and the product is very wow its effective and i got it at the brand store the price was awsome the quality was as well the best product i have got and i will br buying it more often and my sisters loved it alot even my mom too.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray i have never buy a perfume from estee lauder so i dont know how good or bad it smell but i think it going maybe to be a yes
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
Defiantly does what it says gives a lot of proteins to the fast to make brighter and gorgeous. Kinda on the pricey side but defiantly worth the price since the product defiantly does what it says. Great product
Kaitlan A.
This is pretty nice. Way too expensive in my opinion. It does a good job and I did notice slight results with consistent use. I would probably not repurchase this in the future. Love the packaging it is so cute!
stephanie s.
This is a good product that isn’t too expensive so if you’re looking for a mid range anti age product, this is a good one!
Jordy W.
I'm not a huge fan of the smell of the product but it does exactly as advertised, happy with my overall purchase
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
5 stars for this holy grail product ! This is one my first skin care brand. All their products are effective and worth the price. Would recommend this product to anyone who haven’t tried it yet ! It’s a must have
HEJER B.
manouba
The first few times I used this product I thought it wasn't doing much for my face. Then I learned that I was wrong. What I like is that it soaks into my skin very quickly then lets me put my cream moisturizer over it. It's great for hydrating my skin.i recommend it
Francesca C.
For the price of this product i am severely disappointed...cannot believe that a company is wasting a consumer's coins on something like this! found this product to be extremely average, something one would expect to go no further than a drugstore on the high street. nevertheless i am not trying to hate on esteem lauder as i feel it is an excellent brand as a whole, i simply recommend that if any one was considering making a purchase then sway away from this product- completely unnecessary and did nothinf for me except give me a subtle glow...wasn't too impressed or wowed by the packaging either uhhhhh ester you've let me down this time:((((((:  Michael Kors By Michael Kors MUCH better product and iff you are looking for something to splash one then go for this one right here
Claudia G.
Maracaibo
The Estee Lauder pomegranate serum smelled really good and had a beautifully light texture. It absorbs quickly into my skin and felt refreshing and cooling when applied to my face. The bottle is also beautiful as the red and gold looks bright and luxurious on my bathroom countertop.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
When my in my daily makeup routine do you recommend this product? Sorry but I am a little confused about it, and I want to learn. Thanks
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts... pretty pricey