Estée Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser uploaded by Christine D.Estée Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser uploaded by Jasmine L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This dual-action cleanser purifies skin for a look that's clean, fresh and radiant.Use it two ways: Morning and night, it works as a gentle foaming cleanser.At night, once a week (or as needed), let it work for 2 minutes as a deep purifying mask.The Nutritious Collection: See a new look of active, radiant health. Nutritious helps Detoxify irritants. Neutralize external irritants. Infuse skin with moisture and energy. It's a daily dose of powerful vita-nutrients for your skin. A total approach to beauty, powered by pomegranate.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Myristic Acid; Glycerin; Behenic Acid; Palmitic Acid; Potassium Hydroxide; Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate; Lauric Acid; Stearic Acid; Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract; Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract; Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract; Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract; Saccharomyces Lysate Extract; Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Caffeine; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Polyquaternium-7; Montmorillonite; Creatine; Polyquaternium-51; Peg-3 Distearate; Sodium Pca; Urea; Sodium Hyaluronate; Trehalose; Butylene Glycol; Fragrance (Parfum); Tocopheryl Acetate; Disodium Edta; Bht; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Phenoxyethanol; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Red 4 (Ci 14700)

Christine D.
I love this 2 -in-1foam cleanser from ESTEE LAUDER. It's perfect for dry skin or sensitive skin. It's very gentle on your skin and so worth it. I purchased it at Ulta.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
5 stars all the way. Now, not everyone likes the same thing in a cleanser so let me quickly explain what I'm looking for: I enjoy the sensation of "squeaky clean". I want a cleanser that removes everything, all the oils, all the makeup, *everything*. This product fulfills that need. Does that mean it's drying? Not to me BUT that is because I follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer. That way, my skin is left with moisturizing products without any trace of bacteria. I also love that this product can be applied as a purifying mask. I'm a risk-taker and have left it on for up to 20 minutes without issues.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I really like this cleanser. It does the job, cleans my skin very well and it feels good. It's pretty pricy and there are more affordable versions out there, so I'm probably not gonna buy it again, but still is a good product.
Stephanie M.
This is my Halloween do! A treat for tired skin. I purchased on the Estée Lauder site. I went for the smaller trial. It is gentle on the skin. Feels luxurious and the packaging is so pretty! It is perfect for many skins, and seems to take it all off. Estée Lauder isn't your grandmas line anymore!
I first got a sample of this 2-in-1 foam cleanser as gift with purchase. Since then, I continue to buy the larger tubes because it works well. I love the packaging -- so luxurious! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin smooth, clean, and soft.
Rachel B.
Sanborn, NY
I love this cleanser! It is great for skin that needs an overall pick me up! My skin feels deeply cleansed and smooth after it's use! Plus I love that I can leave is on for a few extra minutes as a weekly purifying mask!
Audrey G.
Picked this up a few weeks ago and am very happy. It goes a long way and the texture is very velvety and nice. Takes off makeup well, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Jasmine L.
I have combination skin, but this dried my face out and left my face tight and stinging. I definitely wouldn't recommend unless you can try a sample first.
Jada N.
Apopka, FL
Love love love love! It left my fave so clean and I love that I could use it as a cleanser or a mask.
Beth-Ann S.
I wanted to love this cleanser - it smells amazing and the texture is beautiful. Unfortunately, it is not for dry skin. My skin has been drier and flakier than usual after I started using this cleanser. It feels very tight. I imagine that it would be good for an oilier skin though. I do still use it as a mask occasionally and I like it for that.