Estée Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser  uploaded by Jasmine L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A two-in-one cleanser and mask to revitalize the skin. This dual-action cleanser works two ways to purify skin for a look that's clean, fresh, and radiant. Use it as a gentle foaming cleanser or as a deep purifying mask both deliver radiant, beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This is my Halloween do! A treat for tired skin. I purchased on the Estée Lauder site. I went for the smaller trial. It is gentle on the skin. Feels luxurious and the packaging is so pretty! It is perfect for many skins, and seems to take it all off. Estée Lauder isn't your grandmas line anymore!
I first got a sample of this 2-in-1 foam cleanser as gift with purchase. Since then, I continue to buy the larger tubes because it works well. I love the packaging -- so luxurious! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin smooth, clean, and soft.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
I have combination skin, but this dried my face out and left my face tight and stinging. I definitely wouldn't recommend unless you can try a sample first.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
5 stars all the way. Now, not everyone likes the same thing in a cleanser so let me quickly explain what I'm looking for: I enjoy the sensation of "squeaky clean". I want a cleanser that removes everything, all the oils, all the makeup, *everything*. This product fulfills that need. Does that mean it's drying? Not to me BUT that is because I follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer. That way, my skin is left with moisturizing products without any trace of bacteria. I also love that this product can be applied as a purifying mask. I'm a risk-taker and have left it on for up to 20 minutes without issues.
Susan Marie V.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I really like this cleanser. It does the job, cleans my skin very well and it feels good. It's pretty pricy and there are more affordable versions out there, so I'm probably not gonna buy it again, but still is a good product.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Picked this up a few weeks ago and am very happy. It goes a long way and the texture is very velvety and nice. Takes off makeup well, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Sanborn, NY
I love this cleanser! It is great for skin that needs an overall pick me up! My skin feels deeply cleansed and smooth after it's use! Plus I love that I can leave is on for a few extra minutes as a weekly purifying mask!
M N.
M N.
I've been using this for years now, and a little goes a long way because of how well it foams up. This takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and luminous! Definitely worth it! I have really sensitive skin that is prone to eczema and this does not irritate my skin at all when I do get flareups. My go to!