BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This dual-action cleanser purifies skin for a look that's clean, fresh and radiant.

Use it two ways: Morning and night, it works as a gentle foaming cleanser.

At night, once a week (or as needed), let it work for 2 minutes as a deep purifying mask.

The Nutritious Collection: See a new look of active, radiant health. Nutritious helps Detoxify irritants. Neutralize external irritants. Infuse skin with moisture and energy. It's a daily dose of powerful vita-nutrients for your skin. A total approach to beauty, powered by pomegranate.

HOW TO USE

As a foaming cleanser: AM and PM, massage gently over wet skin, then rinse.

As a deep purifying mask: twice a week (or as needed), massage over dry skin and let it work for 2 minutes. Rinse.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Myristic Acid; Glycerin; Behenic Acid; Palmitic Acid; Potassium Hydroxide; Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate; Lauric Acid; Stearic Acid; Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract; Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract; Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract; Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract; Saccharomyces Lysate Extract; Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Caffeine; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Polyquaternium-7; Montmorillonite; Creatine; Polyquaternium-51; Peg-3 Distearate; Sodium Pca; Urea; Sodium Hyaluronate; Trehalose; Butylene Glycol; Fragrance (Parfum); Tocopheryl Acetate; Disodium Edta; Bht; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Phenoxyethanol; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Red 4 (Ci 14700) <ILN39340>

Sabrina I.
Fort Wayne
Love this! I am a repeat user, this one has me coming back! Especially if you are oily/ oily combo! It is a cream to foam cleanser, what I love most is it doesn’t strip your face of the mositure sonit leaves your face still nice and squeaky clean while still soft and glowing! Literally it will brighten your appearance so I love to use it as a mask in oily areas or in areas where I have acne scarring!  Estée Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser
Gabriella F.
Leicester, MA
I wish I discovered this product sooner! I received as part of a sample set when I ordered from the Estée Lauder website. After I remove my makeup with a makeup wipe I take this and my Clarisonic brush and this helps remove any extra makeup that I may have left behind. This makes my face super soft. I love how it’s thick when you apply it and then foams up nicely. I will be buying the full size once I run out of the sample. It also makes the dullness in my skin go away!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got a mini size as a gift with purchase at their website. First time using Ester Lauder skincare and I am loving it. This cleanser cleans and at the same time boosts skin radiance. It also does not over dries my skin. I applied it with my fingers and sometimes I used my Clarisonic Mia2.
Heidi R.
Prosper, TX
Love this stuff! It cleans really well and a very small amount will clean your whole face. It smells nice and leaves your face feeling squeaky clean. They claim you can use it as a mask as well by leaving it on for 2 minutes. Whenever I have done this it doesn’t seem to add any extra benefits to my skin. So it’s a great cleanser, but not so good as a mask.
Christinee Y.
I was breaking out and once I used this cleanser it cleared my skin within three days of using it. I am so please and happy I got to try this sample product because I will be purchasing it in the bigger bottle next time. Highly recommend for anyone who is breaking out or just want their skin looking smooth and clear.
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This I love!!!!! If you want to feel clean and soft this is the cleanser for you! Love that it is a true foaming cleanser. Invigorating pomegranate scent. Removes my makeup fantastic! I have to use a little eye makeup remover afterwards but I have to with all cleansers. Would totally Recommend! Definitely my favorite cleanser right now!
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
Five stars because is perfect for winter, it smells really good, it is lightweight, leaves you a fresh sensation, overall that collection is a must for cold weather temperatures and the perfect way to renew your skin everyday so it doesn’t feel tired at all
Megan R.
Tucson, AZ
Unfortunately the reason this only got 3 stars from me is because I don’t feel like it does enough for its price range. It’s a very basic, simple cleanser and does not really seem to add or take away from my skin. Just kind of eh
Emily B.
Kent
Love this cleanser, cleansers and other face products usually irritate my skin. But all of Estée Lauder skincare has made my skin softer, clearer, and overall healthier.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
5 stars all the way. Now, not everyone likes the same thing in a cleanser so let me quickly explain what I'm looking for: I enjoy the sensation of "squeaky clean". I want a cleanser that removes everything, all the oils, all the makeup, *everything*. This product fulfills that need. Does that mean it's drying? Not to me BUT that is because I follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer. That way, my skin is left with moisturizing products without any trace of bacteria. I also love that this product can be applied as a purifying mask. I'm a risk-taker and have left it on for up to 20 minutes without issues.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Is this worth the money?

Sephora