BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser succeeds at removing all the dirt and oil that your face gathers throughout the day. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and renewed, it also has a great scent. Recommend to anyone looking for a night or morning cleanser
December P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was just another sample I found and wanted to try. Not impressed, it was just so so and I feel like you can get better for your buck.
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it it is a typical foam purifying cleanser it does the job and you face feels fresh after. it is a little bit pricey but it is estee lauder
Madison K.
Denham Spgs, LA
Great cleanser !!! Everyday use with a clean smell!!! Good with sensitive skin
Khadiza F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Within a week of using this, my complexion became clear and my skin was brighter. I found a lot of foam cleansers irritated my eyes but this I have no problems with at all. A small amount goes a long way.
Joanna W.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite skin care and makeup brand. I love everything about it! I'm never disappointed and this certainly does not disappoint. Made my skin feel clean, refreshed and brightened. Really nice and soothing also. I really enjoy using it!
Claudia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good cleanser and this is it, you feel so fresh and your skin is like a baby. ive stuck with this one for a while and dont think ill trade soon,
Hanane B.
Effective product since it both clean @ hadrate the skin and very deep cleaning that makes the skin  looks healthy from inside to out
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Is this worth the money?