BY ESTÉE LAUDER #11 in Night Cream

This refreshingly lush, yet lightweight night creme helps skin detox from the visible effects that accumulate during the day—purifying and refinishing skin's surface and visibly reducing pores. Intensely hydrates.Defends against signs of premature aging—and diminishes their appearance with our most effective anti-oxidant power ever.*Formulated with the power of DayWear's proprietary Super Anti-Oxidant Complex to deliver deep, long-lasting moisture. Nighttime skin-soothers help minimize irritation that can peak at night.Now, detox by night, defend by day with NightWear and DayWear.

How to Use
Apply PM after your Repair Serum.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Glycerin; Polysorbate 60; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Hydrogenated Polydecene; Propanediol; Squalane; Sorbitan Stearate; Cetyl Palmitate; Tridecyl Stearate; Laminaria Saccharina Extract; Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract; Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract; Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract; Fumaria Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Thermus Thermophillus Ferment; Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Saccharomyces Lysate Extract; Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer; Artemia Extract; Cholesterol; Algae Extract; Linoleic Acid; Dimethiconol; Isohexadecane; Sodium Hyaluronate; Lecithin; Tridecyl Trimellitate; Lauryl Alcohol; Glycyrrhetinic Acid; Trehalose; Sucrose; Ergothioneine; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate; Acetyl Glucosamine; Ethylhexylglycerin; Butylene Glycol; Glyceryl Stearate; Behenyl Alcohol; Caffeine; Palmitic Acid; Sodium Pca; Stearic Acid; Urea; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Cetyl Alcohol; Myristyl Alcohol; Polyquaternium-51; Citric Acid; Sodium Hydroxide; Polysorbate 80; Sodium Benzoate; Fumaric Acid; Cyclodextrin; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; Linalool; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Benzyl Salicylate; Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

BENEFITS
Detoxify, soothe, intensely hydrate—while you sleep.

SKINTYPE
For all skintypes.

IDEAL FOR
    Anti-oxidant protection
    Visible age prevention
    Dryness, dehydration
    Detoxifying skin
    Reducing the look of pores

FORMULA FACTS
    Dermatologist-tested
    Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is such a lightweight and hydrating cream, I absolutely love it! I bought it at Macy's for the first time two years ago and have continued to purchase it. The packaging is functional and pretty, and the scent of the cream is clean without being overwhelming. I love this cream and would highly recommend it to anyone!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love this night cream! I have dry skin but almost dehydrated skin during the winter, I put the serum on and then this and in the morning my skin is glowing! I hate rinsing it off my face in the morning that's how much I love it! " in 16 reviews
Tayla M.
Estee Lauder is the OG they have been doing skincare since before I was born my grandmother uses these products and of course because she uses them I used to watch her and then go in them. Now I understand why she would be so mad because they are very expensive and they can sometimes be considered to be an older woman brand i.e. my grandmother uses it but a strong BUT their products WORK and you don’t have to be a certain age to start using night creams or eyelift creams. The more you take care of your skin earlier the better it’s going to look later on. I definitely think as a brand, Estée Lauder has their skin care down. They know what they’re doing and their products are phenomenal. if you can afford to buy their skin care products, I highly suggest that you do it because they work
Samantha H.
Garner, NC
So this product to me is an absolute must moisturizing at night better to use it at night because your skin can have time to rest and to replenish itself I found this at Ulta for $16 which I think is a amazing deal or was a smaller size but if you need a moisturizing cream Estee lauder's is definitely the way to go I feel that it helps my skin because I have eczema so I definitely have to use a dry I don't have use a moisturizer cream for my dry skin and when I wake up in the morning and just was really soft and refreshing. Super oily so all in all
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was really excited to try their products because I know they’re a trustworthy brand. I have really sensitive skin and unfortunate most anti-aging products are too strong and cause me to break out. This is exactly what happened when using this product. I brought the trial kit with the other products in this line and tried using them all separately to see if that would help and sadly it did not. I’m sure most other people would fine success with this product though! Sadly, not for me. 😢
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I've been trying this night creme for the last couple months. I purchased it from Macy's in a value kit. I purchased it because I was searching for a new anti aging night moisturizer. My skin is naturally combination to oily and I tend to have a few breakouts here and there. This moisturizer did not break me out and I did not have any negative effects from using it. It is very moisturizing and has a nice refreshing scent of cucumber.
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
I've been using this cream since more than 4 years, I have sensitive acne prone skin, this cream will always be my favourite never breaks me out like many others I've tried before.
It has fresh light scent of cucumber, not overpowering. My skin absorbs it quickly without leaving oily feeling.
I would recommend this for anyone looking for a effective hydrating cream that keeps your skin smooth glowing.
Alyss B.
Moore, OK
I received a sample size of this product when I bought the Double Wear Foundation. I loved this product and plan on buying a full size version in the future! It smelt good and also made my skin feel super soft without making it oily. I would recommend it to someone looking for a moisturizing night time cream.
Lexy D.
Milford, OH
I use this because my mom used it growing up. I like it but not sure if I just use it because I haven’t found anything better or because it’s just okay at getting the job done. My eyes always feel refreshed in the morning but still have dark circles. Also leaves a bit of a film but nothing too bad.
Brigette B.
Indio
Estee Lauder is a brand I started using as a teen, petfumes, makeup, and moisturizers. Although now I really only use their moisturizers, its still a favorite brand. Their facial care line is one I keep using. This night cream is one of my favorites. It is very lightweight, yet very moisterizing.
Megan G.
Maumee, OH
This cream is very thick and hydrating so it is perfect for people with very dry skin. I love other Estée Lauder products but this one is my favorite because I notice a difference as I wake up in the morning. I am very concerned about getting wrinkles but this product has smoothed my face
Alexia R.
Dayton
This detox crepe is awesome it feels great on the skin as it detoxes your pores and face. Making it look amazing when waking up and taking it off. For me it was a little bit expensive but it worked great and was very effective so I do not regret it at all. I recommend it to everyone.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
How long does one tub last? Do you use some sort of spatula to keep it sanitary or do you use your fingers?
Cristina W.
Does it have a smell? I have it and its smells...odd. Like wet that's been sitting for a long time if that makes sense.
Sarah J.
Is this good for really dry skin?
Cadence K.
Is this product oily?
Taneisha h.
Does it help with dark circles under your eyes