BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A detoxifying mask to reduce the look of pores and brighten skin. This liquid-light clay mask dries in minutes, drawing out built-up impurities to liven up lackluster skin. It helps absorb accumulated toxins and debris, so pores look reduced and skin is reset to a beautiful balance. Immediately, skin feels refreshed and incredibly smooth and appears clarified and revived with an unstoppable healthy-looking glow.

Estée Lauder NightWear Plus 3-Minute Detox Mask
  • "This mask gives me spa like dreams with spa mask like results! My skin is ultra sensitive and I love that this feels cool & soothing to the skin. This mask also leaves you with a glow & lush softness to your skin!" in 3 reviews
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
This is just the best face mask I have ever used. It is on the pricey side but for a good reason... it leaves skin looking bright and with pores reduced while it cleans your skin very gently . I have sensitive skin and this is perfection!
Ashley R.
Denton, TX
Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling brand new! Kind of pricey but definitely worth the purchase! It was perfect for my sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend to a friend and use again! Estée Lauder is one of my go to brands!
Sara K.
Burlington
A great quick mask that cleans out your pores. I like to use this after I clean my face off from make up and I want to make sure all the gunk is cleaned off my face. It’s great to use once or twice a week at most because it can be drying if used more than that. The price is good for its value and I would repurchase.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
My skin feels refreshed after one use. Although it burned a little the thrid time i used it. Its easy to use and washes of easy as well. I used a brush to apply it. If i would buy it not sure it is a bit expenisve i had a sample.
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
My favorite mascara when I travel ! Whenever I travel I want to make sure I take care of my skin, otherwise I start to breakout. For my last trip I decided to bring this along and it worked wonders. I was using this every morning and at night and my skin didn’t breakout at all ❤️ awesome product worth the money
Katrina B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product has a nice scent and makes your skin feel refreshed! I bought it at Macy’s. Estée Lauder is a more premium brand so this mask is something I would only occasionally buy because I’m on a budget. You do get the luxury you pay for, though!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Tried this out for the first time tonight... received it as part of a free gift from EL. It was nice. It has a nice texture and smell. Dries on the skin quickly but dries softly. I look forward to continuing to use it!
Lexi M.
Excellent smell! The mask does a great job exfoliating and giving the skin a good glow. Truly, the best part about it is the cucumber smell, very relaxing.
Savi S.
Fort Wayne , IN
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
This reminds me of a mask Estee Lauder had years ago that they discontinued. The smell of cucumber is so clean and refreshing. 3 min and your all set! Love how fast it works!

Sephora