BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A detoxifying mask to reduce the look of pores and brighten skin. This liquid-light clay mask dries in minutes, drawing out built-up impurities to liven up lackluster skin. It helps absorb accumulated toxins and debris, so pores look reduced and skin is reset to a beautiful balance. Immediately, skin feels refreshed and incredibly smooth and appears clarified and revived with an unstoppable healthy-looking glow.

Estée Lauder NightWear Plus 3-Minute Detox Mask
  • "This mask gives me spa like dreams with spa mask like results! My skin is ultra sensitive and I love that this feels cool & soothing to the skin. This mask also leaves you with a glow & lush softness to your skin!" in 3 reviews
Ashley R.
Denton, TX
Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling brand new! Kind of pricey but definitely worth the purchase! It was perfect for my sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend to a friend and use again! Estée Lauder is one of my go to brands!
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
This reminds me of a mask Estee Lauder had years ago that they discontinued. The smell of cucumber is so clean and refreshing. 3 min and your all set! Love how fast it works!
Luana M.
My favorite mascara when I travel ! Whenever I travel I want to make sure I take care of my skin, otherwise I start to breakout. For my last trip I decided to bring this along and it worked wonders. I was using this every morning and at night and my skin didn’t breakout at all ❤️ awesome product worth the money
Joss
I know that this product is on a higher end of price. However, it is so well worth the buy. It does exactly what it says it would do. However, you can stop using it. If you do your skin will start going back to the way it was rapidly.
Katrina B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product has a nice scent and makes your skin feel refreshed! I bought it at Macy’s. Estée Lauder is a more premium brand so this mask is something I would only occasionally buy because I’m on a budget. You do get the luxury you pay for, though!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Tried this out for the first time tonight... received it as part of a free gift from EL. It was nice. It has a nice texture and smell. Dries on the skin quickly but dries softly. I look forward to continuing to use it!
Miranda D.
One of my favorite detox masks! You can actually feel it detoxing the skin. Perfect for oily/combination skin types. I love the smell of cucumbers is makes me feel like I’m in a spa!
➹ S.
Fort Wayne , IN
Stephanie C.
Warren , MI
I have a mini travel size of the nightwear 3minute detox mask. & I love love this product. If I could rate it 1-10 I'd rate it 100. It's so gentle on the skin. After washing this off after a few minutes my face is squeaky clean. I recommend this for everyone looking for a quick and easy spa treating.
Monika T.
Norwalk, CA
I loved this product because it refreshed my skin. I love the smell of cucumbers so that definitely helped me fall in love with it. It's not too pricey either, which is always a positive. I use this product before getting in the shower and rinse it off while I'm in the shower because the steam helps open up my pores, which allows this mask to penetrate deeper into my skin. I found that to be very effective.