BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Is this a great for sensitive skin? I want to try it but I'm afra...4 Answers
Zainab O.
If there is anyone out there with terribly dry and thirsty skin, this is definitely a must buy! I love it so much, I was going through a period of dryer skin last winter and with this I was able to bring my moisture/oil levels back to normal.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect my mom use this and her skin look amazing more younger and healthy she usually buy this on jc penny and love the product full filled her expectations
Karla L.
Bonita Springs, FL
I've used this for years and it's always my in my skin treatment routine. The entire night program is wonderful, guess that's why they have been around for decades.
Mia V.
I use it as part of my night time routine and it really leaves my skin so hydrated in the morning. I have oily/ combo skin and also sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. I got this sample size when I was stocking up on some other Estee Lauder products - and this came in the promo pack. My skin has never looked so good! I highly recommend!
Sana J.
21 citius court, 7 jacks farm way, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a luxury night cream that transorms your skin at night, it is also great for oily skin depsite being slightly thicker. I wish it was slightly cheaper so I can purchase it over and over again
Ciara T.
Very good!!! Used this for a long time keeps my skin in tip top condition love it
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a great for sensitive skin? I want to try it but I'm afraid to break out with pimples or something else happening to my face.