BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder Night Care Hydrationist Moisture Barrier Fortifier
  • "For some reason if i don't use it i will have the most clammy dry skin in the morning and i really did search for something that would stop that. This really helped me because it was starting to ruin my life. I wouldnt stay around anyone elses house and had to really moisturize before showing my face" in 3 reviews
Jennifer H.
Belleville, IL
I have been using Estee Lauder since I was 16 years of age. The first product I used was called Fruition. It has since been replaced by other products such as Idealist. The Hydrationist is one of the best moisturizers on the market.
Kathryn C.
Park Ridge, IL
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (/ˈɛsteɪ ˈlɔːdər/ stylized as ESTĒE LAUDER) is an multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels.
Mari Q.
National City, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
My mother was a Estee Lauder product junkie she had alot of Estee Lauder products she'd buy at Macy's n with her purchase she'd get some samples. The Estee Lauder night care hydration was one of the samples. N I recommend it left my skin hyrdrated n soft not greasy
Shana N.
So first of all I have very sensitive skin. Estee Lauder foundation is all I can wear without breaking out bad. However this night cream breaks me out very bad. I cannot use it. My mom used it and loved it though, she said it makes your face super soft. Hope this helps someone!
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
It works! It's worth the cost and smells nice. Love how it Pampers my skin even after I had a rough day, week, month or year without using this. Ol faithful is what I call this product
Davido D.
I love it I love it I love it I love it  love it   love it love it  love it It’s very soft and gentle on your face really nice and clean version of them much money
Emily G.
I really like the smell of this product. It did pretty well, but it left my face quite oily. This was my first time using it. The packaging is very sleek and more luxurious. I would recommend this to anyone without oily skin.
Stephanie M.
I love this ! I bought it not too long ago and when I’m done with it I’ll definitely buy it again it makes my skin feel so good and it’s a bit pricey but worth the price !
Rose S.
Dallas
This product is very light and has a mattifying effect when you apply yet it doesn’t cause dryness. This is not too pricey for an EL product and I got freebies when I ordered it. I will definitely buy another one when it’s finished.
Luciana F.
Mcminnville, Oregon
This oil is great and really hydrating. I have it and put it every night on my skin and the next day it feels awesome I would highly recommend to everyone! It’s pricey but worth the hype !
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a great for sensitive skin? I want to try it but I'm afraid to break out with pimples or something else happening to my face.
jocelyn r.
Is this any good for combination skin
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Has anyone used this throughout the day with makeup on to give your face a fresh boost of hydration?