BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Is this a great for sensitive skin? I want to try it but ...4 Answers
  • Is this any good for combination skin1 Answers
Estée Lauder Night Care Hydrationist Moisture Barrier Fortifier
  • "For some reason if i don't use it i will have the most clammy dry skin in the morning and i really did search for something that would stop that. This really helped me because it was starting to ruin my life. I wouldnt stay around anyone elses house and had to really moisturize before showing my face" in 3 reviews
Emily G.
I really like the smell of this product. It did pretty well, but it left my face quite oily. This was my first time using it. The packaging is very sleek and more luxurious. I would recommend this to anyone without oily skin.
Zainab O.
Brooklyn, NY
If there is anyone out there with terribly dry and thirsty skin, this is definitely a must buy! I love it so much, I was going through a period of dryer skin last winter and with this I was able to bring my moisture/oil levels back to normal.
Carolina V.
Its a very affective product, gets the job done. Moisturizes your face so well, makes you feel brand new. You can never go wrong with an Estee Lauder product, especially if it's at night care product.
Mia V.
I use it as part of my night time routine and it really leaves my skin so hydrated in the morning. I have oily/ combo skin and also sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin.
Maria V.
This stuff is amazing. I got this sample size when I was stocking up on some other Estee Lauder products - and this came in the promo pack. My skin has never looked so good! I highly recommend!
Karla L.
Bonita Springs, FL
I've used this for years and it's always my in my skin treatment routine. The entire night program is wonderful, guess that's why they have been around for decades.
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
Loving this product I have not got bad results:. I have oily skin and this does the trick to keep me from getting oily throughout the day when I wear make up.
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Perfect my mom use this and her skin look amazing more younger and healthy she usually buy this on jc penny and love the product full filled her expectations
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusta mucho esta marca por que su products son muy efectivos para el cuidado de la piel es te producto me gusto por que es muy bueno en la piel
Adelaida T.
Crystal Lake
Great foe cooling skin down and also great foe my sensitive skin live iy and cant waitro tell all my girl friwnds
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a great for sensitive skin? I want to try it but I'm afraid to break out with pimples or something else happening to my face.
jocelyn r.
Is this any good for combination skin