BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Is this a great for sensitive skin? I want to try it but ...4 Answers
  • Is this any good for combination skin1 Answers
Estée Lauder Night Care Hydrationist Moisture Barrier Fortifier
  • "For some reason if i don't use it i will have the most clammy dry skin in the morning and i really did search for something that would stop that. This really helped me because it was starting to ruin my life. I wouldnt stay around anyone elses house and had to really moisturize before showing my face" in 3 reviews
shelley l.
I just love Estee lauded it's such a tried and true brand. The hydration spay is awesome. It's lightweight and easy to use. I love it in the summertime at the pool or beach. I use it at night as well right before bed for a little extra hydration. Smells good and cute packaging
Kathryn C.
Park Ridge, IL
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (/ˈɛsteɪ ˈlɔːdər/ stylized as ESTĒE LAUDER) is an multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels.
Shana N.
So first of all I have very sensitive skin. Estee Lauder foundation is all I can wear without breaking out bad. However this night cream breaks me out very bad. I cannot use it. My mom used it and loved it though, she said it makes your face super soft. Hope this helps someone!
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
It works! It's worth the cost and smells nice. Love how it Pampers my skin even after I had a rough day, week, month or year without using this. Ol faithful is what I call this product
TwIsTeD B.
USA
My grandma had gifted this to me . its amazing you dont need alot it goes on like whipped almost very blendable i woke up with a very soft face reduced lines or any imperfections
Emily G.
I really like the smell of this product. It did pretty well, but it left my face quite oily. This was my first time using it. The packaging is very sleek and more luxurious. I would recommend this to anyone without oily skin.
Stephanie M.
I love this ! I bought it not too long ago and when I’m done with it I’ll definitely buy it again it makes my skin feel so good and it’s a bit pricey but worth the price !
Zainab O.
Brooklyn , NY
If there is anyone out there with terribly dry and thirsty skin, this is definitely a must buy! I love it so much, I was going through a period of dryer skin last winter and with this I was able to bring my moisture/oil levels back to normal.
Carolina V.
Its a very affective product, gets the job done. Moisturizes your face so well, makes you feel brand new. You can never go wrong with an Estee Lauder product, especially if it's at night care product.
Mia V.
I use it as part of my night time routine and it really leaves my skin so hydrated in the morning. I have oily/ combo skin and also sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a great for sensitive skin? I want to try it but I'm afraid to break out with pimples or something else happening to my face.
jocelyn r.
Is this any good for combination skin