ESTEE LAUDER NEW Double Wear Gold Cushion SPF50/PA++++ / Estee Lauder Cushion Foundation / double wear foundation (Sand)

BY UNKNOWN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New. Double Wear Gold Cushion SPF50/PA++++ Extraordinary sunblock effect of SPF50/PA ++++ 6 variable colors that fits to everyone : Von,Cool Vanila,Warm Vanila,Sand,Tony,Cool Von Lasts for 8hours. Ingredient: purified water, titanium dioxide,... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Jaimee D.
Barrie
I got a full size of this in my Ipsy bag as a point redemption and I wasn’t even expecting it to match my skin tone perfectly, but this was so so perfect. It goes on beautifully with a sponge, light to medium coverage and appears a bit “wet” upon application, but dries down a little bit leaving a gorgeous radiant finish. If you have oily skin I’d recommend setting with powder but I’ve gone days where I don’t set it and it was a perfect summer glowy foundation.