BY ESTÉE LAUDER

All-in-one eye palette for expert contouring results. This expert, all-in-one eye contouring trio has everything you need to add depth and dimension for bigger, brighter, more defined-looking eyes. Ideal for wearing alone or under eye makeup, it features the Smoothing Base, a creamy formula that preps and primes the lid for flawless, stay-put application. Then use the Highlighter to brighten shadows and accentuate the features you want with a cream highlighter. Finish off by sweeping on the Contour powder contour to define the eye with multi-dimensional, head-turning allure. see more...

• Does this come in different shades or is available in only the on...1 Answers
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
This kit from Estee Lauder is beautiful! It blends well but I did notice you do have to use a lot more product then usual. I still love it but I wish I didn't need to use as much in one application.
Claudia C.
This is a light product. My face is my great concern and I am always taking care of it. I am always looking for good products! I noticed after using this for 2 weeks the area of my eyes are very firm! I cannot be more happier!!
Sherrie H.
Phenix City, AL
I LOVE Estee Lauder. you just can't go wrong with their makeup. especially when it comes to all of the eye makeup they make
shadows are pigment with great color that does not crease. I love it. last thru nighttime with slight touch up early evening. like I said before Estee Lauder rocks on eye makeup.
Lorena Z.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this for workday and everyday looks. Three great colors that will go with just about every outfit.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using ester launder eye kit!!!!! It makes your eyes look amazing and great!!!
Sheena N.
Belleville
Nice and compact. But does not show up very much without applying a large amount. Expected more from a well known company.
Valeria V.
Brandon, Manitoba
This eye kit is so amazing, i love it and i always use it, it helps me to create amazing looks!
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Does this come in different shades or is available in only the one palette?