BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Contouring ist der neue Makeup-Trend. Die zwei perfekt aufeinander abgestimmten Make-Up-Kits verstärken die modellierende Wirkung des NEW DIMENSION SERUMS und des NEW DIMENSION EXPERT LIQUID TAPES.Definierter, weniger oder stärker betont  – mit dem New Dimension Shape + Sculpt Eye Kit lässt sich jede Augenpartie ins richtige Licht setzen. Drei aufeinander abgestimmte Formulierungen mit unterschiedlichen Finishes – Smoothing Base,  Contour Shade und Highlighter Cream – sind die idealen Tools für das Spiel mit Licht und Schatten und bringen die Augen zum Strahlen.Eine universell einsetzbare Palette – die Smoothing Base bereitet die Augenlider für den Tag vor, während der Contour Shade das Auge ganz nach Wunsch definiert und die Highlighter Creme Akzente setzt und den Look betont.

• Does this come in different shades or is available in onl...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Okay, where do I begin.. That beige "skin color" isn't exactly a great color for highlighting. But the darker shade worked great for me as a contour. I got mine at Macy's. I don't think it's worth the price only because it doesn't come in enough options for it to be wears by everyone. The texture of it also isn't one that I thought was good on my skin. Lasts a pretty darn long time tho
Bianca B.
This kit from Estee Lauder is beautiful! It blends well but I did notice you do have to use a lot more product then usual. I still love it but I wish I didn't need to use as much in one application.
Claudia C.
This is a light product. My face is my great concern and I am always taking care of it. I am always looking for good products! I noticed after using this for 2 weeks the area of my eyes are very firm! I cannot be more happier!!
Sherrie H.
Phenix City, AL
I LOVE Estee Lauder. you just can't go wrong with their makeup. especially when it comes to all of the eye makeup they make
shadows are pigment with great color that does not crease. I love it. last thru nighttime with slight touch up early evening. like I said before Estee Lauder rocks on eye makeup.
Lorena Z.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this for workday and everyday looks. Three great colors that will go with just about every outfit.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using ester launder eye kit!!!!! It makes your eyes look amazing and great!!!
Isha K.
I got this ‘face sculpting’ product in a set and it doesn’t blend well. I wouldn’t purchase this again as I feel as though it doesn’t do anything.
Sheena N.
Belleville
Nice and compact. But does not show up very much without applying a large amount. Expected more from a well known company.
Valeria V.
Brandon, Manitoba
This eye kit is so amazing, i love it and i always use it, it helps me to create amazing looks!
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Does this come in different shades or is available in only the one palette?