BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A serum that leaves your skin smoother, fresher and firmer with a look that is more lifted and defined. It dramatically reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and gives you results that you’ll start seeing right away. Instantly your skin looks radiant and feels ultra silky, while in just three days skin begins to feel more plumped, refined and rejuvenated. Over time, an advanced pro-collagen complex works with multi-level Shaping Technology to help strengthen, sculpt and define the look of facial contours.

Faviolanny R.
Paramount, CA
I need them to bring this product back! I love this saram more than any other serum I've ever used. Even after just one week of using it I definitely saw results in my face. My face was tightened, looked lifted, and felt supple. Estée Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum
Melissa K.
Groton
Not worth the money at all. I have a much better product. First time user never again. Gentle but seems like it burns my hair. Nice packaging but who really cares. No I will not recommend to others at all
Carly A.
Atlanta
Got this as a sample, and love this product. It is gentle and makes your skin glow. I feel like my skin gets a deep layer of moisture each time i use it. Not oily.
Caddy K.
Englishtown, NJ
Illusion or truth? I jumped on this when it first came out, just as I did for Perricone, MD's Cold Plasma, about 13 years ago. Marketing can rile us up with such high expectations that we forget there are certain things no topical product can do for us. I inherited my father's jowls and first noticed them in my 40s. So I figured this would be the bomb for me. And I did seem to see results. My cheeks were rising and filling out, the jowls were still there but not as noticeable. But I always go back to Beautypedia, who is not entirely objective because they are pushing Paula's Choice products simultaneously, but who does provide much-needed down to earth facts. It IS a lovely serum with a gorgeous light texture, and can be used as a primer because it is not at all greasy, but there is only so much it can do to lift and volumize. I should mention that the last time I bought this, Macy's was having a twofer sale, so i scored 2 1 ounce bottles for $89. Definitely recommend for mature women who don't want injectables.
Jackie B.
This has a smell but it's not super strong. The serum itself is non greasy and lightweight which I like. But I didn't really notice any changes in my skin while using this. A little goes a long way though so if it did make a change I would think it's worth the cost. It also didn't feel sticky or tacky once on. I wouldn't purchase again.
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great serum for improving the appearance of your skin with or without makeup.  The serum has a plumping and smoothing effect that looks great along or as a base for makeup. Makeup applies really well on top and the serum prevents products from seeping into fine lines. I am not sure that the serum leaves lasting impact on the skin and only seems to improve appearance rather than reverse damage.
Vanessa J.
I got multiple samples of this; enough to last me 4 months and lets just say I love this product! The only con is the price. I loved how it made my skin look and feel over time. It didn't break me out and worked amazing with my regular face products. If I could afford the bigger bottle I would buy it and repurchase. Definitely recommend if you can splurge on skin care products!
Marisela A.
Scottsbluff, NE
Definitely a product worth purchasing. I bought this product to give myself a lift on my jawline and it made all of my face more Firm and smooth. My little under chin went away and this has just made my skin glow and kept it perfectly hydrated.
Cheri B.
Raleigh
I bought this when it finally went on sale online at belk.com at I sooo wanted to love this and hoped it would deliver the results it promised. To no avail. It did little to nothing to mask my fine lines or wrinkles on my forehead and crowsfeet. Unimpressed.
Isis O.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m a fan of Estée Lauder skin care but this didn’t do much for me. It might work better for someone older with aging skin. It also irritated my skin a little.  Estée Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum
brittany f.
Is this a concealer? Or a liquid?
Chelsea D.
Does anyone use this? Can you tell me any differences you've seen in your skin? Long or short term.
Chelsea D.
Has anyone used this for a while and seen any results?
Kyra M.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone experience a breakout or flare up from this? I've used this and after using it, I always notice that this bump near my nose appears but only after using this. Maybe it's just me but I would to hear any similarities!