Estée Lauder New Dimension Plump + Fill Expert Lip Treatment 0.33 oz uploaded by Hector M.Estée Lauder New Dimension Plump + Fill Expert Lip Treatment 0.33 oz uploaded by Afra F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #62 in Lip Plumper

A two-step system for lips to deliver more plumped-looking contours. Expert Filler serum immediately fills to help visibly define the lip contour area with a rich infusion of light-diffusing optics. With continued use, multi-level shaping technology, and an advanced pro-collagen complex, it helps give smoother and fuller-looking lip contours. Expert Plumper balm delivers plumping hydration and a conditioned feeling. see more...

• I just read in a magazine that this is tingle free, is that true?...2 Answers
  • I am thinking about buying this anyone who has used it know if it...1 Answers
Hector M.
Hector M.
Fresno, CA
If Your Looking For a Lip Plumper This Is The One. I Bought It At Macy's a while Back. The Beauty Advisor Told Me I would Love The Plumper And I Agree. And Easy Two Step Apply Process and I've Been Liking the results! Thanks Estée Lauder!!! ☺️
rachel h.
rachel h.
This absolutely fills my lips and makes them so plump and soft! I am shocked every time I use this product because of how much I love it, I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE THIS LIP PUMPER!! I have like no lips and I use this every day, twice a day and it makes my lips look amazing! Definitely recommend.
Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Afra F.
Afra F.
Kitchener , Ontario
It works just as well as any other plumping product
I actually like this
I'm a repeat user but I feel like it's pricey for what it's really worth
It has cute packaging tho
I guess I would recommend
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Ajax, ON
I love this, not sure why they got rid of it in Sephora Canada. It pumps your lips without the painful stinging sensation and the lip balm is hydrating. Love it.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I just read in a magazine that this is tingle free, is that true? I am also wondering how long one application works for? Thank you!😃
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I am thinking about buying this anyone who has used it know if it works better than Physician Formula or cheaper brand lip plumpers