Add a Photo

By ESTÉE LAUDER
#69 in Lip Plumper
A two-step system for lips to deliver more plumped-looking contours. Expert Filler serum immediately fills to help visibly define the lip contour area with a rich infusion of light-diffusing optics. With continued use, multi-level shaping technology, and an advanced pro-collagen complex, it helps give smoother and fuller-looking lip contours. Expert Plumper balm delivers plumping hydration and a conditioned feeling.
Photos (2)
Hector M.
Hector M.
Fresno, CA
If Your Looking For a Lip Plumper This Is The One. I Bought It At Macy's a while Back. The Beauty Advisor Told Me I would Love The Plumper And I Agree. And Easy Two Step Apply Process and I've Been Liking the results! Thanks Estée Lauder!!! ☺️
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
May 22, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Estee Lauder New Dimension Plump + Fill Expert Lip Treatment 0.33 oz
I LOVE THIS LIP PUMPER!! I have like no lips and I use this every day, twice a day and it makes my lips look amazing! Definitely recommend.
Afra F.
Afra F.
Kitchener , Ontario
It works just as well as any other plumping product
I actually like this
I'm a repeat user but I feel like it's pricey for what it's really worth
It has cute packaging tho
I guess I would recommend
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I just read in a magazine that this is tingle free, is that true? I am also wondering how long one application works for? Thank you!😃
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I am thinking about buying this anyone who has used it know if it works better than Physician Formula or cheaper brand lip plumpers