BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Innovative "liquid tape" consists of rapidly acting polymers and pro-collogen complex. Pro-collogen complex supports the tightness of the skin and provides a more firm and shaped appearance around the eye. Polymers have a tight feel to face contours.

Step 1:
Bring the applicator to the open position and apply it directly to clean, dry skin.
Move from the outside of the eyebrow to the temples.
You can also apply to any other area that you want to tighten.

Step 2:
Take 2 drops of Expert Serum from your fingertips and gently press the fingertips together. Apply serum on the Liquid Tape with gentle buffer movements.

BENEFITS
Helps to make skin feel firm.

Available for all of skin types.
Supports a firmer and smoother skin and natural lifting effect.

Megan M.
Cleburne
Started using this a few days ago because the beauty expert on the Today show recommended it. Followed directions and while there was a slight tightening, I didn't see any visible results. The formula was light and it said you didn't need to use much. For the size of the tube and the price, one would hope that you wouldn't need much. However, I think I would need to put this on much thicker if I wanted any results. Not wasting anymore money on this. Like a wise man once said, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.
kayla n.
pocahontas
I haven't personally used this product but I've heard good things about it. I'm only 24 years young and no wrinkles yet.
SODIA G.
Camden
Made my face become slightly more oily than usual, I like a matte look! So this product wasn’t for me.
Camila C.
Spring, TX
i like it it's expensive but it's a good product that you should but it if you like creams
Tamar G.
I decided to try this product to help lift skin around eyes and jowl area. Once again Estée Lauder does not disappoint! Product takes a bit of trial and error however, once you get the routine down it is like an instant face lift. I really like the soft rubber applicator because it works great to contour, just apply and hold applicator in place for a few second and the magic begins.
Jhoana G.
All product of this marks are amazing. Bags under eyes are significantly reduced with this liquid tape and works well on line between my eyebrows. Love this product.
Selvaranjini S.
toronto
I’ve been using this product for only one month or so and I liked it brought up my cheek and kept mu face very happy
Abigail P.
Tired only one time, and I loved how my skin looked. Would defiantly recommend this to my friends and family
Geodie C.
Warrington
Leaves your skin feeling AMAZING!!!!! Would defo recommend, its lightweight on the skin and smells amazing,