BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Innovative "liquid tape" consists of rapidly acting polymers and pro-collogen complex. Pro-collogen complex supports the tightness of the skin and provides a more firm and shaped appearance around the eye. Polymers have a tight feel to face contours.

Step 1:
Bring the applicator to the open position and apply it directly to clean, dry skin.
Move from the outside of the eyebrow to the temples.
You can also apply to any other area that you want to tighten.

Step 2:
Take 2 drops of Expert Serum from your fingertips and gently press the fingertips together. Apply serum on the Liquid Tape with gentle buffer movements.

BENEFITS
Helps to make skin feel firm.

Available for all of skin types.
Supports a firmer and smoother skin and natural lifting effect.

Brenda N.
Newhall, CA
I totally loved this product, just like with other brands I use this is definitely one of my go to brands. Their products do not disappoint and are always what they are advertised as.
Lexi D.
Buford
The Estée Lauder New Dimension Expert Liquid Tape has great packaging! I bought it from convenient store a few months ago and it wasn’t a bad price! It really did wonders to my face as well! Would recommend!
Megan M.
Cleburne
Started using this a few days ago because the beauty expert on the Today show recommended it. Followed directions and while there was a slight tightening, I didn't see any visible results. The formula was light and it said you didn't need to use much. For the size of the tube and the price, one would hope that you wouldn't need much. However, I think I would need to put this on much thicker if I wanted any results. Not wasting anymore money on this. Like a wise man once said, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.
Kiersten A.
Flat Rock , AL
Pretty good product. Sleek packaging. It has a nice “tightening” effect. I haven’t used this for very long but I like the way it’s made my skin feel.
Vanessa M.
alpuagh
Worth it I felt more firming on my face and I recommend this to the people who have wrinkles/eyebags/pores it all helped me
kayla n.
pocahontas
I haven't personally used this product but I've heard good things about it. I'm only 24 years young and no wrinkles yet.
ZinahBeauty b.
America
For me i think it's good so am i think it did it job so ya i love it i think it's good and really soft on the skin
SODIA G.
Camden
Made my face become slightly more oily than usual, I like a matte look! So this product wasn’t for me.
Jacki B.
Wasn’t impressed with this. Packaging was weird. I did not find it very effective. Gentle on skin.
Camila C.
Spring, TX
i like it it's expensive but it's a good product that you should but it if you like creams