BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Mustang Cologne by Estee Lauder, Launched in 2007, this cologne opens with the bright bold aroma of lavender, ginger and lemon . A heart of pipe tobacco and cedarwood, evokes a daring ruggedness. The masculine notes of amber, fir balsam and patchouli make up the base giving the scent an appealing aura for all men.

Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I purchased this for my boyfriend a few months back. It was a great price and I found this at my local department store. The smell was just ok. I wasn't in love with it but it does smell nice. I was looking for something new and this was it.
Miranda L.
Lake Charles, LA
I've never actually heard of this cologne until recently; But it shocked me. It is actually a great price and nice bottle . I feel it's a good value.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I bought this for my husband and I absolutely love the smell its not over powering and lasts all day. He is able to wear it at work and usually anything strong smelling isn't liked but this is a soft scent that goes well no matter what you are doing work or date night.