Estée Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula uploaded by Aileen P.Estée Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula uploaded by Emma G.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

"Este Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula. For more defined, more conditioned, more beautiful lashes. Get intense definition--for immensely expressive eyes. Get more black impact--shade More Black with advanced pigment technology creates... see more...

Julainy P.
Julainy P.
Allentown
Really enjoy this mascara thought I wouldn't like it but it proved me wrong.I got this at a Estèe Lauder booth at the mall.Good value it's.I would recommend this to everyone because it's just great.It was a bit pricey just a bit.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I liked this quite a bit. Made my eyelashes look really nice. The only really I gave it 4 stars was because I can personally get the same results with a cheaper mascara.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Preston
This product is amazing. It makes my lashes look better than ever, doesn’t hardly clump, and is long lasting. I recommend this if you are looking for a long lasting mascara that is a good brand and high quality
Susan S.
Susan S.
Great product to have in your hand bag. It enhances your eyes by adding final touch to eyeshadow and eye liner . You can choice from black , brown or add a bite of flare with color mascara . Hashtag#contest
Amy F.
Amy F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This mascara is great! It goes on so smoothly and leaves no clumps. I received a sample of this and was hooked! Definitely worth a try I promise you'll love it! It's a little pricey but so worth it
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing and adds so much lengths to your lashes, the deep black is my favorite of all time, worth every penny and works even better!
Leonor P.
Leonor P.
My Ayala she's are so short and not to think but when I put this on it makes me feel like they have grown and still look natural. Amazing
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent mascara! One of my favorite high end options on the market. Always good quality from Este lauder.
Meagan N.
Meagan N.
I'm a huge fan of this product! Cannot use anything else. Well worth the price and you will get your money's worth.
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Olmsted Falls, OH
My very favorite mascara! I have used other brands and they are just fine. But this definitely works for me. It lengthens and does not smudge.