Estée Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula uploaded by Elyrin L.Estée Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula uploaded by Aileen P.Estée Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula uploaded by Emma G.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

"Este Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula. For more defined, more conditioned, more beautiful lashes. Get intense definition--for immensely expressive eyes. Get more black impact--shade More Black with advanced pigment technology creates... see more...

ginie v.
miami florida
Creates beautiful silky lashes, defined and conditioned. Each lash is groomed, shaped and defined from end to end with a continuous stroke of color. Advanced pigment technology creates the blackest shades possible. Light is absorbed, reflections reduced, color is visibly intensified.
Katharine P.
Preston
This product is amazing. It makes my lashes look better than ever, doesn’t hardly clump, and is long lasting. I recommend this if you are looking for a long lasting mascara that is a good brand and high quality
Susan S.
Great product to have in your hand bag. It enhances your eyes by adding final touch to eyeshadow and eye liner . You can choice from black , brown or add a bite of flare with color mascara . Hashtag#contest
Amy F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This mascara is great! It goes on so smoothly and leaves no clumps. I received a sample of this and was hooked! Definitely worth a try I promise you'll love it! It's a little pricey but so worth it
Isa ..
This is my favorite mascara! I received a sample with a purchase & ever since I've been purchasing this mascara. I have thin short eyelashes & with this product I can achieve longer, fuller, non clumpy lashes. This mascara doesn't flake or smudge not even in hot weather (I live in the desert lol.) Usually mascara separates my eyelashes too much & I end up with long thin, separated lashes & that just isn't what I like especially on days I don't wear false eyelashes. I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. Do keep in mind that to achieve the best results from mascara there are techniques you can use. Whether it's the way you curl your lashes, apply your mascara or even hold the brush. There's many tricks & tips you can learn on youtube. It took me a while to learn what worked for me.
Julainy P.
Allentown
Really enjoy this mascara thought I wouldn't like it but it proved me wrong.I got this at a Estèe Lauder booth at the mall.Good value it's.I would recommend this to everyone because it's just great.It was a bit pricey just a bit.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I liked this quite a bit. Made my eyelashes look really nice. The only really I gave it 4 stars was because I can personally get the same results with a cheaper mascara.
Caitlin a.
Louisville, KY
This mascara doesn't clump and stays on for days if you don't use soap to wash it off! I use it all the time since my wedding. It is much better than any I have used before. There is little packaging and it is easy to open. I will buy it again when I run out
Perla M.
South Gate , CA
This mascara staying power is wonderful it last all day for me with out smearing I like that it gives my eyelashes life with out being to bold on simple no makeup days.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
This mascara is amazing and adds so much lengths to your lashes, the deep black is my favorite of all time, worth every penny and works even better!