3 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For long, natural-looking lashes. Separates and defines lashes as it lengthens and locks in moisture to help prevent breakage. Special conditioners help lashes retain moisture, so they feel less dry, less brittle.A Question of Color: Black and very dark brown are universal shades and are great for adding drama, but if your hair is lighter, a lighter brown will look more natural. For contrast and to make your own eyecolor pop, try a navy mascara. All Estee Lauder mascaras are fragrance-free and ophthalmologist tested. Color(s): black, black/ brown, more black, more blue, more green, more purple, rich black, rich brown, rich navy. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder More Than Mascara. Style Number: 15020U. Available In Stores. see more...

• Will Double Wear mascara by Estée Lauder make my short lashes longe...1 Answers
  • #esteeeditcontest will this mascara help give my lashes extreme len...1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest Is this really a natural looking mascara? I don'...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
Great for top lashes, I love it. I usually don't like putting mascara on my bottom lashes because they're too long and during the day the pigment starts to rub off under my eyes. But aside from that, this mascara makes my eyelashes look so nice and thick, the best part: it doesn't clump!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Review for: More Than Mascara 01 Rich Black 1 rich black
This mascara is amazing, it lengthens your lashes, and doesn't make them look so clumped together. It is truly a magical thing to invest in. I use this product all the time, I don't think this one is water proof though... I would 10/10 buy again!
Justine U.
Justine U.
Review for: More Than Mascara 01 Rich Black 1 rich black
Super black mascara- does need two coats to get the volume but great at lengthening- just let it dry for a bit or it will smudge but once it is on it stays put! Great mascara as always from este Lauder
Isis H.
Isis H.
I have two samples of this and love it. It lengthens my lashes so much. The only "bad" thing is the wand, i feel it's too big. However, that may just be personal preference.
cristal m.
cristal m.
I like this mascara it curls my lashes so easily it gives my eyelashes a natural look package is okay use this everyday bought this at the mall kinda pricey too I recommend
perla p.
perla p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is perfect for me , it gets all of my eyelashes and it works great on the lowerlashes as well since the brush is so thin #EsteeEditContest
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks great on but I just can not get past the smell. It is way to chemically. Easy to use but just not the product for me
Ali C.
Ali C.
Love this mascara! I use it every day it's my go to mascara. I think it's one of the best I've ever tried.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Estee Lauder mascaras but the more than mascara is definitely one of my favorites. This mascara is great for a day when you dont want to wear too much makeup and want to go natural. This is a very black mascara and lasts all day and does not clump on your lashes. Doesn't give you that much volume but does make your eyes pop.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Review for: More Than Mascara 01 Rich Black 1 rich black
This is such a great mascara! A good everyday that could border on evening if you use enough. I don't have any problems with clumping or flaking, and I've had this mascara for awhile. I like the brush, and it has a nice scent (some mascaras smell gross!). I would say this is worth the extra cost.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Will Double Wear mascara by Estée Lauder make my short lashes longer and more noticeable? Also will the tube of mascara dry out quickly?
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
#esteeeditcontest will this mascara help give my lashes extreme length and volume
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
#EsteeEditContest Is this really a natural looking mascara? I don't want those bold, false looking eye lashes just a natural lift and a little volume. #EsteeEditContest
Riley O.
Riley O.
Cornelius, NC
One of the first high end mascaras that I have ever used. Very lengthening as well as volumizing. Reccomend to all