Estée Lauder More Than Mascara

• Separates and defines every lash as it lengthens.
  • Helps prevent breakage with special conditioners that help retain moisture.
  • Lashes feel less dry, less brittle.

Two to one:With any mascara, two (or more) light coats are better than one thick coat. Let dry a minute or two between coats.

About Estée Lauder:
"Every woman can be beautiful." - Estée Lauder

Estée Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estée Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.

Has this product been discontinued?? I have been using it for 10 years, and it is the BEST mascara, ever!can I still buy it somewhere?
I have heard very good comments about this mask. My question is, do your eyes get dirty when you sweat?
Start your review of Estée Lauder More Than Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of my personal favorites! It gives volume and separates lashes so well!in reviews
...invest in. I use this product all the time, I don't think this one is water proof though... I would 10/10 buy again! in reviews
Super black mascara- does need two coats to get the volume but great at lengthening- just let it dry for a bit or it will smudge but once it is on it stays put! Great mascara as always from este Lauder in reviews
This mascara is really amazing. I love how the color is spot on and is a true black. It is smudge free as well and long lasting. It doesn’t clump up on me either. It is water proof but can be taken off with a makeup wipe. Also I love how small the applicator is so I can use it on my lower lashes as well. Love this mascara so much.in reviews
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Estée Lauder More Than Mascara uploaded by Miriam N.
I love this product! This is a mascara that I wear every day! The eyelashes look so natural and nice even though I always end up wearing false eyelashes lol it’s a little expensive for some people, but it’s worth. This is the 5th time that I buy it. Follow me on YouTube, I do makeup tutorials #miriamdice @miriamdice Estée Lauder More Than Mascara #makeup #beauty
Susan S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Estée Lauder More Than Mascara uploaded by Susan S.
For most of my adult life I always bought Estee Lauder beauty products. After trying other brands I came to the conclusion that there were mascara that made my lashes fuller, and longer. Estee Lauder mascara is a true black color, but doesn't make my lashes longer or fuller.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Excellent mascara! One of my favorite high end options on the market. Always good quality from Este lauder.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I got this in a sample from Ulta and it’s my new favorite!!! I can’t believe how thick and full my lashes look after using this product. It lengthens and creates a full lash look. Long lasting and doesn’t flake off. I’ll be buying it in a full size soon!
Ola G.
Downey, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s amazing and beautiful mascara I used it it’s makes my makeup look fabulous And beautiful most amazing mascara and special this brand it’s amazing and worth it to keep it in your make up bag every day
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
This mascara is not the best. At all. Which is pretty sad for Estée Lauder. It doesn’t give any volume. It does nothing for your lashes. I could maybe see older women who don’t wear much makeup or like a very light makeup look using this.. but other than that, I don’t see a use for this product. I wouldn’t recommend this and I literally threw the rest of mine away.
k L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got the mini in a sample and it works great, but would not buy full size. Enhances look of natural lashes, would improve by adding more volume to make eyes pop out more. Use this every so often, but prefer other mascaras from this brand. Not sure if I would buy again or not since I prefer a more dramatic look from mascara.
ash A.
Really good mascara. Thick dark and makes my lashes nice and big. Definitely a must have for big lash lovers
Sondra S.
Corbin, KY
Yet another Estee Lauder product that I have to give a 5 star review. Mascara has always been a very iffy item for me because I tend to have severe allergic reactions to most I try. This, however, was a pleasure to use. It didn't cause any adverse reaction at all. It didn't flake or smudge. I even fell asleep in it without an issue. Most other mascaras would have swelled my eyes shut. I will definitely purchase this mascara again. It's not drug store priced but it's worth the extra cost to not have a reaction and with After Pay even my tight budget can afford it.
Elena A.
Wilmington, OH
This is a good mascara to try and keep in your stalk pile. The wand is long and slim. At first the mascara will be thin it will thicken more as air hits it. Not right away but with time. How ever I love Estée Lauder not this formula so much. Save your money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
il y a 5 mois
Chloe B. il y a 4 mois
I would recommend it in a heartbeat! It’s not like other mascaras that clump easily!