BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Separates and defines every lash as it lengthens.
  • Helps prevent breakage with special conditioners that help retain moisture.
  • Lashes feel less dry, less brittle.

Two to one:With any mascara, two (or more) light coats are better than one thick coat. Let dry a minute or two between coats.

About Estée Lauder:
"Every woman can be beautiful." - Estée Lauder

Estée Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estée Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.

• Will Double Wear mascara by Estée Lauder make my short la...1 Answers
  • #esteeeditcontest will this mascara help give my lashes e...1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest Is this really a natural looking mascar...1 Answers
Estée Lauder More Than Mascara
  • "This is one of my personal favorites! It gives volume and separates lashes so well!" in 7 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, it lengthens your lashes, and doesn't make them look so clumped together. It is truly a magical thing to invest in. I use this product all the time, I don't think this one is water proof though... I would 10/10 buy again! " in 3 reviews
  • "This mascara is really amazing. I love how the color is spot on and is a true black. It is smudge free as well and long lasting. It doesn’t clump up on me either. It is water proof but can be taken off with a makeup wipe. Also I love how small the applicator is so I can use it on my lower lashes as well. Love this mascara so much." in 3 reviews
  • "Super black mascara- does need two coats to get the volume but great at lengthening- just let it dry for a bit or it will smudge but once it is on it stays put! Great mascara as always from este Lauder " in 3 reviews
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
So, I got several gwp samples of different Estee mascaras from my mother and I'm beyond hooked! My favorite has to be this one. For a long time I didn't see the point in spending more on higher end mascara, but these have changed my mind. They go on so super silky and rarely ever clump. The pigment is a true deep charcoal black and the flaking is very minimal, if any. I've also tried the primer and that's great too.
Gladys B.
I had 4 people come up to me asking where i purchased my eye lashes. They were impressed by how full and natural they looked. They filled them up and made them look out of this world. I loved it. This product is great.
Ariel J.
Humble, TX
At the start of use this mascara was amazing. I'd definitely buy again. Extended lashes to the point that friends thought I was wearing fake eyelashes. No clumps so Goals! But after a few months use this mascara dried out far beyond use. Any other mascara I've used didn't dry out and thicken the way this did. Other than that it's perfect!
Alicia H.
Highland
I have used hundreds of different types of mascaras but this is the only one that keeps my lashes separated and make some Fuller and longer and just one application!
Barbara T.
I love this mascara... this one is my favorite of all, really makes your eyelashes seem like if you aren't wearing anything, it doesn't clog your eyelashes, don't make them sticky neither. Everyone ask me what mascara I use.
Jewels G.
ginie v.
miami florida
Creates beautiful silky lashes, defined and conditioned. Each lash is groomed, shaped and defined from end to end with a continuous stroke of color. Advanced pigment technology creates the blackest shades possible. Light is absorbed, reflections reduced, color is visibly intensified.
Floredy B.
Elgin, IL
Although it doesnt curl my lashes (even after curling them with wand) it never clumps up for me! Its impossible for it to clump up. It does give me great length but it doesnt make it look full for me.
Sonia T.
Rcvd in my ipsy bag. Love love love Estée Lauder mascara. Easy to use but wait to dry. I use this daily and it makes my eyelashes look super long. I can tell the difference when I use other mascaras. I would definitely recommend.
Brenda R.
Amarillo , TX
I love this product! My eyelashes are so short but after using this it made them look so long! The brush is great and a little goes a long way! I use this constantly. I recommend this for anyone with short eyelashes like me!
M. J. H.
#EsteeEditContest Is this really a natural looking mascara? I don't want those bold, false looking eye lashes just a natural lift and a little volume. #EsteeEditContest
Cheryl M.
Will Double Wear mascara by Estée Lauder make my short lashes longer and more noticeable? Also will the tube of mascara dry out quickly?
Riley O.
Cornelius, NC
One of the first high end mascaras that I have ever used. Very lengthening as well as volumizing. Reccomend to all
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
#esteeeditcontest will this mascara help give my lashes extreme length and volume