BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be daring. Be an inspiration.Experience the fragrance that captures your glamour, your sophistication, your bravado.A sexy, provocative contrast of two distinctively different accords—rich roses awakened by ripe fruit, with a seductive velvet creme accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

The Inspiration
Like the award-winning original Modern Muse and Modern Muse Chic, Modern Muse Le Rouge was inspired by the complexity of a modern woman. Who is Modern Muse Le Rouge? She's the captivating woman who makes a bold, colorful statement without saying a word. Her mantra is never go unnoticed. Daring, fearless, and seductive. When she wants to make a show-stopping impression, she wears the ultimate red—Le Rouge.

Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Fragrance (Parfum); Benzyl Salicylate; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxycitronellal; Citronellol; Geraniol; Limonene; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Farnesol; Linalool; Citral; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Coumarin; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)

FEELING

Magnolia

• Does it last long? And would a 45 year old like it? Thanks!5 Answers
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
4 words! Light, fresh, long lasting and a head turner. So many people give me compliments wearing it and that's when you know it's a great quality scent. Iits neither strong nor too overpowering due to the perfect blend of ingredients. I was in need of a scent that balances floral and woody, making it a very sensual fragrance. Packaging is the cutest! I always travel with this scent by my side. Love love love 💕
Megan G.
I LOVE this perfume and I get compliments on it all the time. It's one of my top favorites. It's not too strong smelling but it is enduring and the perfume lasts me all day. It's a very feminine scent. I'm not entirely sure how to describe it but I'll say it has a sweet, creamy smell with hints of fruitiness.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is Modern Muse with sweetness added to it!! This is a wonderfully classy scent. This is for the grown up working professional woman. This is a sophisicated scent. Love it and I highly recommend it!!!
Dianelys C.
This is the fragrance I am currently using and it's one of my top five. Love it. It smells wonderful and stays on all day. No need to reapply. It can be used in the day and at night. It's just perfect.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Red berries,rose and Raspberry is the opening of this lovely fragrance and at first I thought I would not like it as it seemed to be a straight floral fruity which is not my preference but after a few minutes the pink pepper and warm patchouli make an appearance lending it a slightly spicy edge. This lasts for hours and hours and then finally the jasmine and musk come into play. I do not get any vanilla but there is something woody in the drydown even though there are no woods listed.
It is sweet but with a spicy overlay which keeps it from being very 'girly'and gives it a more mature edge.
Aliyah J.
Oak Ridge, TN
I absolutely Love this perfume so much due to the fact that the smell is absolutely breathtaking. I would recommend this product to any women that has been placed on this earth. You can tell that when you apply this perfume to yourself; it will have people lingering to you in a heartbeat.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,061 reviews
I was really hoping this was a winner and it is. I love rose and it was a subtle hint of rose that made this scent light in a way. I got compliments. Also it did not aggravate my asthma so the quality is very good. I do like it better than the original Modern Muse. All ages can wear this. Will add this to my collection. Hoping for a gift set this holiday. Wishing and hoping.
Jordan E.
This is my go to scent for a night out with my boyfriend. It smells playful, yet sensual and intimate. It lasts a long time on the skin and isn’t overpowering. This bottle will last me a long time since you need so little each wear. It is sophisticated but not too “old lady” for this 25 year old!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This is a great everyday perfume. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume from men and women alike. It's classy yet fruity and completely feminine. I love every time I put it on to go out the door. By far one of my favorite perfumes to date.
Iris V.
This fragrance is amazing if you're looking for something sophisticated and sexy! Packaging is okay not flamboyant at all but that doesn't matter since the fragrance is LONG LASTING. I first received a sample of Modern Muse Le Rouge and fell in love with it and I had to buy it. I would most certainly buy again.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn , NY
Does it last long? And would a 45 year old like it? Thanks!