BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I tried this as a joke because my last name is Muse and I always try stuff that has muse in its name but I ended up falling in love with this stuff. I️ like it better than my Versace perfume which I never thought I’d say.
Cesly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum I recieved this as a xmas present in a set snd fellll in love immediately. Its a soft but strong scent. I get soooo many compliment when wearing it!!!! Love it! Will purchase after I finish this one.
Rose B.
Kings Loade, Bridgnorth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this perfume the first time I smelt it and I knew I had to have a bottle. To me it's feminine and sweet but also sophisticated and sexy. I love this mix and find it perfect for everyday and special occasions. It lasts quite well but I find using the Estee Lauder Modern Muse Body Lotion - 5 oz / 150 ml at the same time makes a huge difference. Highly recommended, it's not my signature scent (still searching) but it came damn close.
Amal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this perfum realy very special smell vry unique how many personne ask what is your perfum because it's special and long-lasting
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells AMAZING. I love how fresh and flowery it is but it’s also really bold. I wear it as much as I can. I get compliments on it constantly in public. It’s the perfect asset to a date night 😏😜 would definitely buy again.
Yara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my mom refuses to wear anything other than this!!
always out of stock and i have to hunt it down but soooo worth it
Rabiya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the biggest bottle of this perfume because the scent is amazing and will never go out of style. I highly recommend purchasing this perfume as well as the small size for traveling. It smells so good, in such an effortless way!
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also love this perfume. I tend to stick with Estee Lauder because it seems to go great with my body chemistry. This one is definitely one of my favorites. The smell is way different than Pleasures and Beautiful. Seems to be a little more subtle. And that I like.
fatima ezzahra b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I love Estee Lauder and have Beautiful, Pleasures, Sensuous Nude and Pleasures Bloom I just had to have their new scent Modern Muse. From the very first time I smelled it to now I just love it. It is a very shy, quiet floral with a strong woodsy undertone. My husband loves it on me and I love it too. Estee Lauder has managed to create another classic. What do you expect from them? For the young and young at heart you can't go wrong with this one!
Shannon p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely fanfreakingtastic. Wonderful fragrance, lasts all day. I believe it gets better as the day wears on. Don't miss it's a must have!!!
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.