BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Angelina G.
Hammond, IN
This perfume is my holy grail, my signature scent, the only thing I will wear ever again. It's the perfect mix of floral and freshness. It lingers amazingly well. If I use some while I have a jacket on I can pick that jacket up days later and it still holds the fragrance. This perfume is the perfect mix between classic and modern.
fatima ezzahra b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I love Estee Lauder and have Beautiful, Pleasures, Sensuous Nude and Pleasures Bloom I just had to have their new scent Modern Muse. From the very first time I smelled it to now I just love it. It is a very shy, quiet floral with a strong woodsy undertone. My husband loves it on me and I love it too. Estee Lauder has managed to create another classic. What do you expect from them? For the young and young at heart you can't go wrong with this one!
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of this fragrance. It falls flat on my line of favorable scents. It may just be too much of one thing for me but I can't pin point it.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample and had to buy a bottle. It smells sophisticated without being overwhelming. I'm almost out and need another bottle soon.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so fresh and pretty! every time I spray this on me I get asked about what petfume am wearing! so good
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I wear Modern Muse, I love it more! It's one of very few white florals that I can wear that doesn't put me in headache territory. It's my "I want to feel sophisticated today" perfume for the office. It's not too heavy for daytime/office wear, yet the sillage is quite good. Lasts ALL DAY too! This is a permanent addition to my perfume collection....I always want to have this one!
Michele H.
Anderson, SC
My favorite scent ever!!! I received a small bottle as a gift and was hooked. It smells clean and fresh. Plus it's long lasting, I don't feel the need to apply over and over.
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also love this perfume. I tend to stick with Estee Lauder because it seems to go great with my body chemistry. This one is definitely one of my favorites. The smell is way different than Pleasures and Beautiful. Seems to be a little more subtle. And that I like.
Keytzy A.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume nothing more for the beautiful and delicate bottle provokes to have it is seen that it is a soft perfume ... is the bottle small?
Sarah R.
London
this is a nice perfume but I would not say that there is necessarily anything special about it at all. Definitely not my holy grail or one I tend to reach for a lot, even though it is nice. nice scent
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.