BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Caithlyn U.
Huele muy muy bien , me encanta dura todo el día , su aroma es muy elegante
teddy m.
I would highly recommend this perfume it is chic and elegant all in one bottle. I walked into a packed room and everyone was sniffing and asking what is that smell? It's gorgeous. Yeah it was me wearing [product:estée-lauder-modern-muse-eau-de-parfum]. I felt like the main focus in the room. First when I spray it I get the mandarin scent fruity and sweet then the jasmine sambac and dark would which balances the whole perfume. Not too sweet and not too musty just perfect. I have recommended this to all my friends and family. Also if you are on the estee lauder loyalty programme you get 15% off. Who doesn't love an offer.
Bonds B.
Review for: Estee Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray more...
I don’t know what it is with Estée Lauder but they don’t do bad products do they? I highly recommend you smell their Modern Muse perfume range (there’s a few of them), they all smell really lovely. My favourite is the Modern Muse Rouge (the red one) but it is a little on the heavier-night side whereas this one is lighter and can be worn during the day too.
I really don’t know how to describe the scent, it is almost a typical perfume smell and it is blended so well that there isn’t a specific “floral” or “sweet” smell coming through.
Sheyla A.
santo domingo
Review for: Estee Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray more...
Es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, es fuerte pero a la vez tiene una fragancia dulce y duradera. Es la primera vez que lo uso. Su fragancia es super diferente y original. Lo recomendaría para uso de noche.
Maddison V.
I adore this frangrance! It has such a beautiful floral, musky scent. I first received this frangrance in a sample size from Estee Lauder, and now it's one of my go to perfumes!! I think it is a very mature scent, it isn't sweet or over powering. Whenever I wear this purfume I get compliments on how nice I smell, which says a lot!! The bottle is also very elegant. Would definitely recommend.
fatima ezzahra b.
Since I love Estee Lauder and have Beautiful, Pleasures, Sensuous Nude and Pleasures Bloom I just had to have their new scent Modern Muse. From the very first time I smelled it to now I just love it. It is a very shy, quiet floral with a strong woodsy undertone. My husband loves it on me and I love it too. Estee Lauder has managed to create another classic. What do you expect from them? For the young and young at heart you can't go wrong with this one!
Stephanie S.
Ridgewood, NY
I know scent is very personal and perhaps my skin chemistry was not compatible with this scent, but I got a very artificial flower scent when I applied to my pulse points. I wish I liked it, the bottle is so elegant and it smelled glorious on my god mother. It's a lovely perfume just unfortunately not for me. I use it solely on my clothing to not alter the scent, and so far so good.
Constance M.
Ok, I didn't even know Estée Lauder had perfumes until I started working in a makeup/perfume store and the Estée Lauder lady told me to try it and oh my god I was in love. It smells amazing. So fresh but elegant at the same time. I wanted to buy it so much, but they only had the tester. But let me tell you, if you want a good perfume, this one is for you.
Rose B.
Shropshire , Bridgnorth
I loved this perfume the first time I smelt it and I knew I had to have a bottle. To me it's feminine and sweet but also sophisticated and sexy. I love this mix and find it perfect for everyday and special occasions. It lasts quite well but I find using the Estee Lauder Modern Muse Body Lotion - 5 oz / 150 ml at the same time makes a huge difference. Highly recommended, it's not my signature scent (still searching) but it came damn close.
Sarah R.
London
this is a nice perfume but I would not say that there is necessarily anything special about it at all. Definitely not my holy grail or one I tend to reach for a lot, even though it is nice. nice scent
Jana J.
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.