BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Constance M.
Ok, I didn't even know Estée Lauder had perfumes until I started working in a makeup/perfume store and the Estée Lauder lady told me to try it and oh my god I was in love. It smells amazing. So fresh but elegant at the same time. I wanted to buy it so much, but they only had the tester. But let me tell you, if you want a good perfume, this one is for you.
Sarah R.
London
this is a nice perfume but I would not say that there is necessarily anything special about it at all. Definitely not my holy grail or one I tend to reach for a lot, even though it is nice. nice scent
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
This perfume was gifted to me by my boss. Loved how it smell and it's not too over powering which is what I love. Smells perfect for day and work use. I'm already on my second bottle now. Plus isn't the packaging pretty? I love it.
Hawraa A.
I got it, the smell is insane and I'm obsess with it, but unfortunately it doesn't last long ☹️☹️☹️so I have to keep on using it all the time during the day and if I go out I carry it with me so I can apply whenever I feel that I have t
Gemma W.
Bridgend
Loving the smell of this perfume. I only have a very small bottle which I received in a gift set so I am saving it for best. It's a cute little bottle just a shame there isn't more of it.
Keeley R.
Exmouth
Definitely one of my favorites!
Smells beautiful, always get asked what I'm wearing when wearing this this.
Danielle G.
Manchester
Such a beautiful scent. I like something not too strong and this is just perfect. Just a subtle nice scent.
Keytzy A.
miami
This perfume nothing more for the beautiful and delicate bottle provokes to have it is seen that it is a soft perfume ... is the bottle small?
Amal S.
I try this perfum realy very special smell vry unique how many personne ask what is your perfum because it's special and long-lasting
Farhana K.
London, London
Estée Lauder modern muse is my favourite ever perfume and I use this on a daily basis and have purchased this 3 times now.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.