4 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Yazz M.
Yazz M.
Folkestone
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah its a good foundation..iy does the job. Its a bit pricey but itsbgood. I buy this off amazon for best deal
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is not too overpowering, it's very and it lasts al day. The packaging is gorgeous as well.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Manchester
Such a beautiful scent. I like something not too strong and this is just perfect. Just a subtle nice scent.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Ridgewood, NY
I know scent is very personal and perhaps my skin chemistry was not compatible with this scent, but I got a very artificial flower scent when I applied to my pulse points. I wish I liked it, the bottle is so elegant and it smelled glorious on my god mother. It's a lovely perfume just unfortunately not for me. I use it solely on my clothing to not alter the scent, and so far so good.
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.