BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#EsteeEditContest this is such a modern and sophisticated scent! I where it a lot to work and am always complimented on how great it smells. I also got my mom some for Mother's Day and she loves it!
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It's is a clean and modern scent. I always get compliments on this when I wear it. It is definitely a scent that both younger generations can wear. Gives hints of fruity scent. I highly recommend it.
Juby B.
Clarksville, TN
#EsteeEditContest

I hope they never ever change the formula for this because I have found the one. The scent reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother's jasmine garden. Estee lauder has done a great job with many of their scents but this one is my scent mate.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great scent. Very feminine, floral scent. Great for the summer and spring season. It's very long-lasting as well. One of my favorite floral scents. The price is well worth it in my opinion. I bought this at a department store. I would recommend this product to others.
Irina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Modern Muse! It smells so lovely and not super strong. Just two sprays and it lasts me all day long, even into the next of I don't shower it away. It is a bit pricey but it is so worth it! It's always better to have that one expensive perfume that you love then 3-4 perfumes that you don't care much about. I highly recommend. Ifeel very lady like and sofisticated when I wear this. I always get complimented on how great I smell.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
One of my favorite perfumes. Awfully expensive but everyone comments on how beautiful the smell is
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites!! I brought this after smelling it in a magazine. Lasts all work day and I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I like my scents to be a little sweet but not overpowering.
Finn B.
Ahhhhhh, This perfume smells absolutely amazing and last all day long! Definitely worth every penny
Rose B.
Shropshire , Bridgnorth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this perfume the first time I smelt it and I knew I had to have a bottle. To me it's feminine and sweet but also sophisticated and sexy. I love this mix and find it perfect for everyday and special occasions. It lasts quite well but I find using the Estee Lauder Modern Muse Body Lotion - 5 oz / 150 ml at the same time makes a huge difference. Highly recommended, it's not my signature scent (still searching) but it came damn close.
fatima ezzahra b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I love Estee Lauder and have Beautiful, Pleasures, Sensuous Nude and Pleasures Bloom I just had to have their new scent Modern Muse. From the very first time I smelled it to now I just love it. It is a very shy, quiet floral with a strong woodsy undertone. My husband loves it on me and I love it too. Estee Lauder has managed to create another classic. What do you expect from them? For the young and young at heart you can't go wrong with this one!
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.