BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Serin H.
Serin H.
WANT THIS SOOO BAD, ALL THE RAVINGS ON YOUTUBE ABOUT THIS PERFUMMMEEE I NEEED ONE IN MY LIFEEEEE
Josephine O.
Josephine O.
Charleston, SC
I love Modern Muse! It smells absolutely delicious! The price is a bit high but in my opinion it's totally worth it. I don't have to use too much, maybe just two sprays and it lasts all day. I highly recommend this perfume. It's definitely a sophisticated scent but not old lady like.
Macy M.
Macy M.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to fragrance. I absolutely love it! I first tried it because of a sample in a free gift from Ester Lauder, but soon after bought the full-size. It smells amazing and the bottle is so pretty.
Sameen L.
Sameen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
so i work in cosmetics retail and i had never been one to try the esteem lauder fragrances. i had always seen it but it just didn't appeal to me since i thought it was more for older women (i do love their makeup line thou). i literally was working and decided, why not give it a try on a paper, what is the worst that will happen. i applied it to the card and i actually liked it. i sprayed some on myself and it smelled even better on me. i received compliments that day, which i was not expecting. so definitely give this a try before knocking it down. also, i love the bottle for it too! very chic and beautiful.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
I just loved it, there's been like more than one time that I bought this product and is my favorite absolutely
fatima ezzahra b.
fatima ezzahra b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I love Estee Lauder and have Beautiful, Pleasures, Sensuous Nude and Pleasures Bloom I just had to have their new scent Modern Muse. From the very first time I smelled it to now I just love it. It is a very shy, quiet floral with a strong woodsy undertone. My husband loves it on me and I love it too. Estee Lauder has managed to create another classic. What do you expect from them? For the young and young at heart you can't go wrong with this one!
Constance M.
Constance M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, I didn't even know Estée Lauder had perfumes until I started working in a makeup/perfume store and the Estée Lauder lady told me to try it and oh my god I was in love. It smells amazing. So fresh but elegant at the same time. I wanted to buy it so much, but they only had the tester. But let me tell you, if you want a good perfume, this one is for you.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
London
this is a nice perfume but I would not say that there is necessarily anything special about it at all. Definitely not my holy grail or one I tend to reach for a lot, even though it is nice. nice scent
Hawraa A.
Hawraa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got it, the smell is insane and I'm obsess with it, but unfortunately it doesn't last long ☹️☹️☹️so I have to keep on using it all the time during the day and if I go out I carry it with me so I can apply whenever I feel that I have t
Gayathri J.
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume was gifted to me by my boss. Loved how it smell and it's not too over powering which is what I love. Smells perfect for day and work use. I'm already on my second bottle now. Plus isn't the packaging pretty? I love it.
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.