BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
I am usually not a huge fan of Estee Lauder fragrances, but I received a small sample when I got the Estee Lauder 2014 Holiday Blockbuster Makeup Kit Limited Edition Gift Set. The perfumes usually give me a headache but this one I was pleasantly surprised. I loved it so much I went and got a bigger size. It smells amazing, very feminine and sexy.
Sofie E.
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Didn't like the scent. its too woodsy and less florally for me. i def. wouldn't recommend for those who love the flowery light scents, thiss one is strong.
Estee O.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
My favorite perfume. It's a little expensive so I don't use it often but I just love the smell. It makes me feel like a very confident woman. The smell does stay for the whole day and you'll get whiffs of it on your clothes and I love that!
Libby G.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely great perfume. I've never gotten so many compliments on one scent, from women young to old. They scent is very distinct and has great staying power. The bottle is beautiful and the liquid inside is a light pink- very pretty!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love this scent! It's very sexy smelling. The scent lasts throughout the whole day too. I've received so many compliments when wearing this product. The price isn't bad either compared to other high end fragrances.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
I love this scent! It's rich and light, all at the same time. A sensuous scent.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have worn this fragrance I always had pepper asking what it was, which is always a plus. It is very soft and delicate, I couldn't really tell it was on hours after I put it on but other people could
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am very picky about perfumes but I am completely obsessed with this one! I don't like to keep big bottles of perfumes because my preference changes with the season but I could see this one being a keeper.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Denver, CO
I never received this product as a sample but I bought it for my mom after reading reviews for it. I loved it! It smells fresh and sophisticated.
Rosa Y.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with Modern Muse since the first time I got a free sample. Then my lovely husband gave it to me as a Christmas gift. Since then, Modern Muse has been my everyday companion. I just love the fragrance. It is not as strong as other perfumes. It smells sweet and makes me feel confident. #backtocool #mycultclassics
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.