BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
One of my favorite perfumes. Awfully expensive but everyone comments on how beautiful the smell is
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites!! I brought this after smelling it in a magazine. Lasts all work day and I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I like my scents to be a little sweet but not overpowering.
Finn B.
Ahhhhhh, This perfume smells absolutely amazing and last all day long! Definitely worth every penny
Deana W.
Palm Harbor, FL
Est'ee Lauder pulled it off. I am very selective about perfumes. This is a perfect scent and works for me, I love it and people ask me all the time what I am wearing.
Vivian V.
Phoenix, Az
My mom had given me some sample sizes of Modern Muse a few months ago and I thought this smelled fantastic! It was light and feminine which was so sexy. I loved it so much I bought myself a bottle for Christmas this year!
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how I love this perfume! You can't go wrong with the smell. Where I work, we have this as a tester and I always spray it on. Because its a little expensive to buy one at the moment lol. My mom loves the new Le Rouge by Modern Muse, but this one is my favorite.
Angelina G.
Hammond, IN
This perfume is my holy grail, my signature scent, the only thing I will wear ever again. It's the perfect mix of floral and freshness. It lingers amazingly well. If I use some while I have a jacket on I can pick that jacket up days later and it still holds the fragrance. This perfume is the perfect mix between classic and modern.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my scents but this one is a keeper for sure! I wear it all the time and get compliments day and night! A little goes a long way with this scent. It's a clean and alluring scent floral yet very grounded. It's absolutely a great buy!
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I use this especially on warm summery days.
It gives me a feeling of happiness and adventure.
It lingers that you can smell on yourself!!!
It ticks all my boxes,
Michele H.
Anderson, SC
My favorite scent ever!!! I received a small bottle as a gift and was hooked. It smells clean and fresh. Plus it's long lasting, I don't feel the need to apply over and over.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.