BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amber J.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is phenomenal I really highly recommend it to anyone that is in the makeup field. When using it you never want to change
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Arcata, CA
I loveeeeeee this perfume. My absolute favorite. It's not too over bearing but still lasts. I'd buy it over and over again.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing and it lasts long i get compliments sometimes because of this perfume
Deana W.
Deana W.
Palm Harbor, FL
Est'ee Lauder pulled it off. I am very selective about perfumes. This is a perfect scent and works for me, I love it and people ask me all the time what I am wearing.
Aniqa Z.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing perfume! I use almost everyday and I get so many complements from it. If you like floral scents this definitely a good one.
Finn B.
Finn B.
Ahhhhhh, This perfume smells absolutely amazing and last all day long! Definitely worth every penny
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
One of my favorite perfumes. Awfully expensive but everyone comments on how beautiful the smell is
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume...... Omg!!! I can not live with out! Beautiful smell, Beautiful packaging, Beautiful look! I can not say enough how much I love this! One day I will try the other two bottles but why fix what's not broke?........ Right?
Fragrance notes of mandarin orange , Lilly, patchouli , musk and amber wood.
Isis H.
Isis H.
Modern Muse smells amazing. I gave this to a friend as a gift, with the shower gel and lotion, and she absolutely loved it. A spray or two lasts all day. Smells flowery, but not overpowering. Will definitely have to purchase it for myself.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Modern Muse as a Christmas present last year and have been wearing it all year. It smells fresh and clean and it is very soft. The bottle is pretty and elegant. I receive many compliments whenever I wear it. I will definitely buy it again. Love modern muse.
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.