BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so fresh and pretty! every time I spray this on me I get asked about what petfume am wearing! so good
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love this scent! It's very sexy smelling. The scent lasts throughout the whole day too. I've received so many compliments when wearing this product. The price isn't bad either compared to other high end fragrances.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
I love this scent! It's rich and light, all at the same time. A sensuous scent.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am very picky about perfumes but I am completely obsessed with this one! I don't like to keep big bottles of perfumes because my preference changes with the season but I could see this one being a keeper.
Glenda B.
I am usually not a huge fan of Estee Lauder fragrances, but I received a small sample when I got the Estee Lauder 2014 Holiday Blockbuster Makeup Kit Limited Edition Gift Set. The perfumes usually give me a headache but this one I was pleasantly surprised. I loved it so much I went and got a bigger size. It smells amazing, very feminine and sexy.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with Modern Muse since the first time I got a free sample. Then my lovely husband gave it to me as a Christmas gift. Since then, Modern Muse has been my everyday companion. I just love the fragrance. It is not as strong as other perfumes. It smells sweet and makes me feel confident. #backtocool #mycultclassics
Sofia H.
Denver, CO
I never received this product as a sample but I bought it for my mom after reading reviews for it. I loved it! It smells fresh and sophisticated.
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Didn't like the scent. its too woodsy and less florally for me. i def. wouldn't recommend for those who love the flowery light scents, thiss one is strong.
Serin H.
WANT THIS SOOO BAD, ALL THE RAVINGS ON YOUTUBE ABOUT THIS PERFUMMMEEE I NEEED ONE IN MY LIFEEEEE
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing perfume! I use almost everyday and I get so many complements from it. If you like floral scents this definitely a good one.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.