BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Mica W.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have the minis in my purse right now. I got this for Christmas and it immediately became my favorite. It is a mature scent without smelling too old. Perfect for someone my age
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of this fragrance. It falls flat on my line of favorable scents. It may just be too much of one thing for me but I can't pin point it.
Shannon p.
Shannon p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely fanfreakingtastic. Wonderful fragrance, lasts all day. I believe it gets better as the day wears on. Don't miss it's a must have!!!
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my scents but this one is a keeper for sure! I wear it all the time and get compliments day and night! A little goes a long way with this scent. It's a clean and alluring scent floral yet very grounded. It's absolutely a great buy!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a friend get me this as a present. I adore it so much! The scent isn't too overwhelming, but also lasts throughout the entire day!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely like this scent better than Le Rouge. Scents are usually a matter of personal taste, and I like this one a lot.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how I love this perfume! You can't go wrong with the smell. Where I work, we have this as a tester and I always spray it on. Because its a little expensive to buy one at the moment lol. My mom loves the new Le Rouge by Modern Muse, but this one is my favorite.
Helen W.
Helen W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume! Hands down one of my favorite scents. Not to strong but strong enough to last all day!
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites!! I brought this after smelling it in a magazine. Lasts all work day and I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I like my scents to be a little sweet but not overpowering.
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
Phoenix, Az
My mom had given me some sample sizes of Modern Muse a few months ago and I thought this smelled fantastic! It was light and feminine which was so sexy. I loved it so much I bought myself a bottle for Christmas this year!
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.