BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Estee O.
Durham, NH
My favorite perfume. It's a little expensive so I don't use it often but I just love the smell. It makes me feel like a very confident woman. The smell does stay for the whole day and you'll get whiffs of it on your clothes and I love that!
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely great perfume. I've never gotten so many compliments on one scent, from women young to old. They scent is very distinct and has great staying power. The bottle is beautiful and the liquid inside is a light pink- very pretty!
Josephine O.
Charleston, SC
I love Modern Muse! It smells absolutely delicious! The price is a bit high but in my opinion it's totally worth it. I don't have to use too much, maybe just two sprays and it lasts all day. I highly recommend this perfume. It's definitely a sophisticated scent but not old lady like.
Elizabeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have worn this fragrance I always had pepper asking what it was, which is always a plus. It is very soft and delicate, I couldn't really tell it was on hours after I put it on but other people could
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#EsteeEditContest this is such a modern and sophisticated scent! I where it a lot to work and am always complimented on how great it smells. I also got my mom some for Mother's Day and she loves it!
Juby B.
Clarksville, TN
#EsteeEditContest

I hope they never ever change the formula for this because I have found the one. The scent reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother's jasmine garden. Estee lauder has done a great job with many of their scents but this one is my scent mate.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how I love this perfume! You can't go wrong with the smell. Where I work, we have this as a tester and I always spray it on. Because its a little expensive to buy one at the moment lol. My mom loves the new Le Rouge by Modern Muse, but this one is my favorite.
Michele H.
Anderson, SC
My favorite scent ever!!! I received a small bottle as a gift and was hooked. It smells clean and fresh. Plus it's long lasting, I don't feel the need to apply over and over.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It's is a clean and modern scent. I always get compliments on this when I wear it. It is definitely a scent that both younger generations can wear. Gives hints of fruity scent. I highly recommend it.
Vivian V.
Phoenix, Az
My mom had given me some sample sizes of Modern Muse a few months ago and I thought this smelled fantastic! It was light and feminine which was so sexy. I loved it so much I bought myself a bottle for Christmas this year!
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.