4 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Milica M.
Milica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For years, I have been a long time fan of @EstéeLauder products. All of their products are always so nice and great quality. I love The Modern Muse eau de parfum with the addictive and seductive smell. I highly recommend buying this fragrance.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
California
My all time favorite perfume. I order myself a new bottle every year for Christmas. The bottle is very elegant and the fragrance is heavenly. The scent is powerful and floral yet sweet and subtle, it stays in for extended periods of time. And I would definitely buy it again!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me it is more of an adult scent, warm yet woodsy smell, this is my first bottle , just wanted to give it a try, good bottle , good value long lasting, would recommend has a nice smell , for a try it was worth it
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this perfume and I love it and my husband loves it on me. I love strong classy, feminine scents and this has a woodsy smell of patchouli and musk with hints of tuber rose and honeysuckle. The scent lasts all day with a spritz on my neck and wrists.
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! One of my all time favorite. I am normally very sensitive to perfumes. Smells fresh, not overwhelming. Perfect for me. I purchased several gift sets during the holiday. I always get compliments on my smell. Must have
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
Queensbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! I use it everyday. It is not too floral or too musky, but light and understated. I even have a small size so I can slip it into my purse and always have it with me.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume! Such a beautiful scent. I have a very sensitive nose and this product smells amazing but it's not so strong that it makes me sneeze. This is my signature scent.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Modern Muse is one of my favorite fragrances to wear. I love it because it clings to your skin (and clothes) but is not overpowering. Plus, the fragrance always gets me compliments!
Mica W.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have the minis in my purse right now. I got this for Christmas and it immediately became my favorite. It is a mature scent without smelling too old. Perfect for someone my age
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of this fragrance. It falls flat on my line of favorable scents. It may just be too much of one thing for me but I can't pin point it.
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.