BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! I use it everyday. It is not too floral or too musky, but light and understated. I even have a small size so I can slip it into my purse and always have it with me.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume! Such a beautiful scent. I have a very sensitive nose and this product smells amazing but it's not so strong that it makes me sneeze. This is my signature scent.
Bethany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Modern Muse is one of my favorite fragrances to wear. I love it because it clings to your skin (and clothes) but is not overpowering. Plus, the fragrance always gets me compliments!
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have the minis in my purse right now. I got this for Christmas and it immediately became my favorite. It is a mature scent without smelling too old. Perfect for someone my age
Melanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Modern Muse as a Christmas present last year and have been wearing it all year. It smells fresh and clean and it is very soft. The bottle is pretty and elegant. I receive many compliments whenever I wear it. I will definitely buy it again. Love modern muse.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
My favorite perfume. It's a little expensive so I don't use it often but I just love the smell. It makes me feel like a very confident woman. The smell does stay for the whole day and you'll get whiffs of it on your clothes and I love that!
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of this fragrance. It falls flat on my line of favorable scents. It may just be too much of one thing for me but I can't pin point it.
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderfully classy scent. This is for the grown up working professional woman. This is a sophisicated scent. Love it and I highly recommend it!!!
Shannon p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely fanfreakingtastic. Wonderful fragrance, lasts all day. I believe it gets better as the day wears on. Don't miss it's a must have!!!
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a friend get me this as a present. I adore it so much! The scent isn't too overwhelming, but also lasts throughout the entire day!
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.