BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
California
My all time favorite perfume. I order myself a new bottle every year for Christmas. The bottle is very elegant and the fragrance is heavenly. The scent is powerful and floral yet sweet and subtle, it stays in for extended periods of time. And I would definitely buy it again!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me it is more of an adult scent, warm yet woodsy smell, this is my first bottle , just wanted to give it a try, good bottle , good value long lasting, would recommend has a nice smell , for a try it was worth it
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also love this perfume. I tend to stick with Estee Lauder because it seems to go great with my body chemistry. This one is definitely one of my favorites. The smell is way different than Pleasures and Beautiful. Seems to be a little more subtle. And that I like.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this perfume and I love it and my husband loves it on me. I love strong classy, feminine scents and this has a woodsy smell of patchouli and musk with hints of tuber rose and honeysuckle. The scent lasts all day with a spritz on my neck and wrists.
Rabiya S.
Rabiya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the biggest bottle of this perfume because the scent is amazing and will never go out of style. I highly recommend purchasing this perfume as well as the small size for traveling. It smells so good, in such an effortless way!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells AMAZING. I love how fresh and flowery it is but it’s also really bold. I wear it as much as I can. I get compliments on it constantly in public. It’s the perfect asset to a date night 😏😜 would definitely buy again.
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! One of my all time favorite. I am normally very sensitive to perfumes. Smells fresh, not overwhelming. Perfect for me. I purchased several gift sets during the holiday. I always get compliments on my smell. Must have
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! I use it everyday. It is not too floral or too musky, but light and understated. I even have a small size so I can slip it into my purse and always have it with me.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume! Such a beautiful scent. I have a very sensitive nose and this product smells amazing but it's not so strong that it makes me sneeze. This is my signature scent.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Modern Muse is one of my favorite fragrances to wear. I love it because it clings to your skin (and clothes) but is not overpowering. Plus, the fragrance always gets me compliments!
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.