BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also love this perfume. I tend to stick with Estee Lauder because it seems to go great with my body chemistry. This one is definitely one of my favorites. The smell is way different than Pleasures and Beautiful. Seems to be a little more subtle. And that I like.
Milica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For years, I have been a long time fan of @EstéeLauder products. All of their products are always so nice and great quality. I love The Modern Muse eau de parfum with the addictive and seductive smell. I highly recommend buying this fragrance.
Calah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite perfume! A couple sprays of this lasts all day long. It smells fantastic! Its one of those scents that changes, depending on who is wearing it. It doesn't smell the same on my sister as on does on me, but it smells awesome on both of us. On me its more musky, vut on her it smells almost floral, its crazy. Some people don't like how it smells in the bottle, but you have spray ot on you to really know how it will smell on you.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked at a fragrance counter and this is the best smelling perfume from Estee Lauder. This would be the only modern muse to ever sell. It's a really flowery scent and its very potent. It's so clean smelling. Love it.
Kelly C.
California
My all time favorite perfume. I order myself a new bottle every year for Christmas. The bottle is very elegant and the fragrance is heavenly. The scent is powerful and floral yet sweet and subtle, it stays in for extended periods of time. And I would definitely buy it again!
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me it is more of an adult scent, warm yet woodsy smell, this is my first bottle , just wanted to give it a try, good bottle , good value long lasting, would recommend has a nice smell , for a try it was worth it
Isis H.
Modern Muse smells amazing. I gave this to a friend as a gift, with the shower gel and lotion, and she absolutely loved it. A spray or two lasts all day. Smells flowery, but not overpowering. Will definitely have to purchase it for myself.
Macy M.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to fragrance. I absolutely love it! I first tried it because of a sample in a free gift from Ester Lauder, but soon after bought the full-size. It smells amazing and the bottle is so pretty.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this perfume and I love it and my husband loves it on me. I love strong classy, feminine scents and this has a woodsy smell of patchouli and musk with hints of tuber rose and honeysuckle. The scent lasts all day with a spritz on my neck and wrists.
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! One of my all time favorite. I am normally very sensitive to perfumes. Smells fresh, not overwhelming. Perfect for me. I purchased several gift sets during the holiday. I always get compliments on my smell. Must have
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.