4 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Medford, NY
I use this especially on warm summery days.
It gives me a feeling of happiness and adventure.
It lingers that you can smell on yourself!!!
It ticks all my boxes,
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I love this smell. It last for a long time too which is great. I love when I get the mini samples so I can stick them in my purse to refresh through out the day.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample and had to buy a bottle. It smells sophisticated without being overwhelming. I'm almost out and need another bottle soon.
Bashayr S.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so fresh and pretty! every time I spray this on me I get asked about what petfume am wearing! so good
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very chic and pretty scent. A favorite of mine for fall/winter. The bottle is beautiful.
Caithlyn U.
Caithlyn U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Huele muy muy bien , me encanta dura todo el día , su aroma es muy elegante
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES!  My sister gave me a sample of this perfume and I love it!  I work in a clinic so I cannot wear fragrances; however, I do like to wear it when I go out.  My absolute favorite perfume right now is the Givenchy Dahlia (I LOVE IT), but I have a difficult time paying over $100 for any fragrance.  The reason I mentioned the Givenchy is because I think they're both kind of similar.  They're bold fragrances, sophisticated, romantic, warm, and kind of sexy.  I loved how this fragrance was soft and sexy.  I will buy the full size when my little sample is gone.  It lasts for hours (I'd say at least 5-6?), it doesn't punch you in the face when you walk by the fragrance section, and I love it.  I will buy again.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was working at the Estée Lauder Counter, I would spray this or one of the other Modern Muse Fragrances on every single day. It is such a new, different fragrance and it truly does symbolize the modern woman. The dual scent factor is something I adore about this scent, and the choice of new spokesmodel for the brand is perfect! It's reasonably priced as well; most retailers have the rollerball for $25-30 and some even have a tiny spray version for around $10 or so. Perfect.
Erica A. M.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Modern Muse eau de parfum is a modern day classic! Made by Estee Lauder and packaged in a pretty, sophisticated bottle, Modern Muse is feminine yet powerful! It says, "I'm strong and sassy!" It smells classic yet fresh with vanilla, lily flower, musk and sandalwood notes. The rollerball is also great for carrying in your purse and lasts and lasts!
Calah B.
Calah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite perfume! A couple sprays of this lasts all day long. It smells fantastic! Its one of those scents that changes, depending on who is wearing it. It doesn't smell the same on my sister as on does on me, but it smells awesome on both of us. On me its more musky, vut on her it smells almost floral, its crazy. Some people don't like how it smells in the bottle, but you have spray ot on you to really know how it will smell on you.
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.