BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods.
Two distinctively different accords—Sparkling Jasmine Accord and Sleek Woods Accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

Alcohol Denat.; Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Hydroxycitronellal; Benzyl Salicylate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Linalool; Limonene; Geraniol; Farnesol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Bht; Benzyl Alcohol; Citral; Citronellol; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)

Brandy W.
Kirbyville, MO
I actually got this by accident.  I had meant to get Beautiful Belle by the same brand.  They were side by side and had similar looking ads.  I like this.  It's a little pricey.  And it is different from what I normally get.  I kind of feel like it has a "woody" scent to it.  Like your lost in an enchanted forest.  It's nice and different.  The problem is, for me, anyway, it doesn't lasts very long.  Beautiful Belle and all to the others I like lasts all day and you can smell them at the end of the night.  This one, I couldn't smell a few hours later.  I kind of felt for the price, this is kind of a rip off.  But, it is nice if only for a couple of hours.
R N.
Woodside, NY
I first had the lotion in modern muse and loved the smell and figured I would love the perfume as well. I think the bottle is very pretty and I like the fact that it actually doesn't need a cap; just push the button down to spray. With one spray, I could immediately smell the perfume and was surprised at how strong it was; you do not need a lot. The smell was just like the lotion and I loved it but I felt that it was stronger than I would like (not horrible, probably would fade into a nice light smell through out the day). Really glad I bought this and got a great deal too. This smells very floral and feminine.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite fragrances from this company, Modern Muse has this balance of sweet, floral, and warm. No matter what your personal preference maybe you will find that Modern Muse will be pleasing to your palette!
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
This is my go to perfume! It is the only perfume I have ever been able to find that is not overwhelming or sickening. I really enjoy the nice floral scent paired with a subtle musk. It’s neutral enough so that it is not overpowering but it is still a pleasant smell and is very dainty. Every woman should have a go to perfume and this is mine!
DIANA H.
Athens
This perfume is my absolute favorite. It smells so elegant and classy. You smell expensive! That packaging is beautiful and it’s so feminine . Would recommend this. I’ve had mine for a year and I only wear it for special occasions!
Marcela R.
Jersey city , NJ
This is one of my favorite Estée Lauder perfumes. This is the perfume you want if you want to smell confident and trendy. This perfume stays one for a long time. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone!
Crystals S.
Tacoma
This is my everyday perfume.  I love it bc it is sweet and fresh and it actually lasts all day.  I get asked all the time what kind of perfume I use and the bottle actually lasts me over 6 months and its super affordable. Very classy and chic a must have in your collection of perfumes!
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray I recieved this as a xmas present in a set snd fellll in love immediately. Its a soft but strong scent. I get soooo many compliment when wearing it!!!! Love it! Will purchase after I finish this one.
Camryn☆ C.
Portland, OR
I love this perfume, the scent is literally so AMAZING. It last all day and keeps an sort of intense scent all day. The packaging is litterty to die for. It is so cute. The box it comes in is so cute and the bottle is so cute, too. Everything about this perfume is just...great.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I tried this as a joke because my last name is Muse and I always try stuff that has muse in its name but I ended up falling in love with this stuff. I️ like it better than my Versace perfume which I never thought I’d say.
Jana J.
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Oakland, KY
Curious to know if this lasts all day.
Amber B.
#ModernMuse Had anyone tried this yet?
Nataya F.
I'm the type of persons that love perfume what do u guys think about this.
Angela E.
Bryant
What does this smell like?