BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods.
Two distinctively different accords—Sparkling Jasmine Accord and Sleek Woods Accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

Alcohol Denat.; Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Hydroxycitronellal; Benzyl Salicylate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Linalool; Limonene; Geraniol; Farnesol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Bht; Benzyl Alcohol; Citral; Citronellol; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)

Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I’m not so good at describing parfiums but this one it’s so good and perfect and doesn’t need to be described but to be try! If you want something light wearing, floral, long lasting, elegant-that is the best one!
Alyssa H.
Review for: 3.4 oz more...
This is a really lovely scent. I enjoyed it immediately. It has a strong and more unique smell than other perfumes I wear - it has a little bit of a light floral musk, maybe? Whatever it is- it is really nice and I enjoy it!
Michelle L.
Review for: 1 oz more...
I brought this for myself as a Christmas gift for myself. i like the smell. You can wear this every day. It's not to strong. It last all day. I brought this at Carson's. It puts you in a good mood.
Cesly B.
Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray I recieved this as a xmas present in a set snd fellll in love immediately. Its a soft but strong scent. I get soooo many compliment when wearing it!!!! Love it! Will purchase after I finish this one.
Clarissa N.
Absolutely love this perfume! It is so perfect! It’s not overwhelming and you only need a little!! This lasts me a long time as well. I get up super early for school and get home around midnight after class and it lasts all day! Love it! Definitely worth the buy!!
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I tried this as a joke because my last name is Muse and I always try stuff that has muse in its name but I ended up falling in love with this stuff. I️ like it better than my Versace perfume which I never thought I’d say.
Sameen L.
so i work in cosmetics retail and i had never been one to try the esteem lauder fragrances. i had always seen it but it just didn't appeal to me since i thought it was more for older women (i do love their makeup line thou). i literally was working and decided, why not give it a try on a paper, what is the worst that will happen. i applied it to the card and i actually liked it. i sprayed some on myself and it smelled even better on me. i received compliments that day, which i was not expecting. so definitely give this a try before knocking it down. also, i love the bottle for it too! very chic and beautiful.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
YES!  My sister gave me a sample of this perfume and I love it!  I work in a clinic so I cannot wear fragrances; however, I do like to wear it when I go out.  My absolute favorite perfume right now is the Givenchy Dahlia (I LOVE IT), but I have a difficult time paying over $100 for any fragrance.  The reason I mentioned the Givenchy is because I think they're both kind of similar.  They're bold fragrances, sophisticated, romantic, warm, and kind of sexy.  I loved how this fragrance was soft and sexy.  I will buy the full size when my little sample is gone.  It lasts for hours (I'd say at least 5-6?), it doesn't punch you in the face when you walk by the fragrance section, and I love it.  I will buy again.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
When I was working at the Estée Lauder Counter, I would spray this or one of the other Modern Muse Fragrances on every single day. It is such a new, different fragrance and it truly does symbolize the modern woman. The dual scent factor is something I adore about this scent, and the choice of new spokesmodel for the brand is perfect! It's reasonably priced as well; most retailers have the rollerball for $25-30 and some even have a tiny spray version for around $10 or so. Perfect.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Modern Muse eau de parfum is a modern day classic! Made by Estee Lauder and packaged in a pretty, sophisticated bottle, Modern Muse is feminine yet powerful! It says, "I'm strong and sassy!" It smells classic yet fresh with vanilla, lily flower, musk and sandalwood notes. The rollerball is also great for carrying in your purse and lasts and lasts!
Jana J.
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.