BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods.
Two distinctively different accords—Sparkling Jasmine Accord and Sleek Woods Accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

Alcohol Denat.; Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Hydroxycitronellal; Benzyl Salicylate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Linalool; Limonene; Geraniol; Farnesol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Bht; Benzyl Alcohol; Citral; Citronellol; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)

Katie D.
This is my go to perfume! It is the only perfume I have ever been able to find that is not overwhelming or sickening. I really enjoy the nice floral scent paired with a subtle musk. It’s neutral enough so that it is not overpowering but it is still a pleasant smell and is very dainty. Every woman should have a go to perfume and this is mine!
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
I’m not so good at describing parfiums but this one it’s so good and perfect and doesn’t need to be described but to be try! If you want something light wearing, floral, long lasting, elegant-that is the best one!
Michelle L.
I brought this for myself as a Christmas gift for myself. i like the smell. You can wear this every day. It's not to strong. It last all day. I brought this at Carson's. It puts you in a good mood.
Cesly B.
Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray I recieved this as a xmas present in a set snd fellll in love immediately. Its a soft but strong scent. I get soooo many compliment when wearing it!!!! Love it! Will purchase after I finish this one.
Bryanna M.
Lakewood, CA
I love this scent, it's very soft, elegant and sophisticated. I prefer the actual bottle over the sample trial sizes. It's never enough and I always lose them. It's your typical fragrance though, some people don't care for it but I always get compliments wearing it.
Clarissa N.
Absolutely love this perfume! It is so perfect! It’s not overwhelming and you only need a little!! This lasts me a long time as well. I get up super early for school and get home around midnight after class and it lasts all day! Love it! Definitely worth the buy!!
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I tried this as a joke because my last name is Muse and I always try stuff that has muse in its name but I ended up falling in love with this stuff. I️ like it better than my Versace perfume which I never thought I’d say.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Anna Z.
Modern muse is my go to! I have the pink roller ball one, it’s super convient and you can always smell good, it has a light scent and not over powering but a memorable smell m, highly recommend! Not sure if it’s the right one in the photo
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Modern Muse is one of the most popular perfumes!!! I purchased at Sephora, it’s affordable and great!!!! I use it frequently and it’s def NOT an annoying smell. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume!!
Jana J.
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.
Amber B.
#ModernMuse Had anyone tried this yet?
Nataya F.
I'm the type of persons that love perfume what do u guys think about this.