BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods.
Two distinctively different accords—Sparkling Jasmine Accord and Sleek Woods Accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

Alcohol Denat.; Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Hydroxycitronellal; Benzyl Salicylate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Linalool; Limonene; Geraniol; Farnesol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Bht; Benzyl Alcohol; Citral; Citronellol; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)

Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
This is my go to perfume! It is the only perfume I have ever been able to find that is not overwhelming or sickening. I really enjoy the nice floral scent paired with a subtle musk. It’s neutral enough so that it is not overpowering but it is still a pleasant smell and is very dainty. Every woman should have a go to perfume and this is mine!
Marcela R.
Jersey City , NJ
This is one of my favorite Estée Lauder perfumes. This is the perfume you want if you want to smell confident and trendy. This perfume stays one for a long time. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone!
Alicia N.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a nice, well – balanced, white floral perfume. Like a lot of white petals. Some jasmine. It doesn’t smell from far away, so you can get away with wearing it to work. Due to it being so well balanced, and without any quirks, this smells pretty, but restrained. Great for work, but probably not for date night.
Crystals S.
Tacoma
This is my everyday perfume.  I love it bc it is sweet and fresh and it actually lasts all day.  I get asked all the time what kind of perfume I use and the bottle actually lasts me over 6 months and its super affordable. Very classy and chic a must have in your collection of perfumes!
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray I recieved this as a xmas present in a set snd fellll in love immediately. Its a soft but strong scent. I get soooo many compliment when wearing it!!!! Love it! Will purchase after I finish this one.
Camryn☆ C.
Portland
I love this perfume, the scent is literally so AMAZING. It last all day and keeps an sort of intense scent all day. The packaging is litterty to die for. It is so cute. The box it comes in is so cute and the bottle is so cute, too. Everything about this perfume is just...great.
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Absolutely love this perfume! It is so perfect! It’s not overwhelming and you only need a little!! This lasts me a long time as well. I get up super early for school and get home around midnight after class and it lasts all day! Love it! Definitely worth the buy!!
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I tried this as a joke because my last name is Muse and I always try stuff that has muse in its name but I ended up falling in love with this stuff. I️ like it better than my Versace perfume which I never thought I’d say.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
Talk about a product that everyone loves! This is light , only needing 2 Squirts, and it stays in the room after you’ve walked out. All my friends and family switched to this. I’ve owned this perfume for 6 years and I haven’t grown tired of it
Jana J.
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.
Amber B.
#ModernMuse Had anyone tried this yet?
Nataya F.
I'm the type of persons that love perfume what do u guys think about this.
Angela E.
Bryant
What does this smell like?