4 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit. An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods. Two distinctively different accords sparkling jasmine accord and sleek woods accord provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it. Notes: Jasmine Accord, Woods Accord. Style: Alluring. Intriguing. Fascinating. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Irina M.
Irina M.
I love Modern Muse! It smells so lovely and not super strong. Just two sprays and it lasts me all day long, even into the next of I don't shower it away. It is a bit pricey but it is so worth it! It's always better to have that one expensive perfume that you love then 3-4 perfumes that you don't care much about. I highly recommend. Ifeel very lady like and sofisticated when I wear this. I always get complimented on how great I smell.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I wear Modern Muse, I love it more! It's one of very few white florals that I can wear that doesn't put me in headache territory. It's my "I want to feel sophisticated today" perfume for the office. It's not too heavy for daytime/office wear, yet the sillage is quite good. Lasts ALL DAY too! This is a permanent addition to my perfume collection....I always want to have this one!
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
Hammond, IN
This perfume is my holy grail, my signature scent, the only thing I will wear ever again. It's the perfect mix of floral and freshness. It lingers amazingly well. If I use some while I have a jacket on I can pick that jacket up days later and it still holds the fragrance. This perfume is the perfect mix between classic and modern.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great scent. Very feminine, floral scent. Great for the summer and spring season. It's very long-lasting as well. One of my favorite floral scents. The price is well worth it in my opinion. I bought this at a department store. I would recommend this product to others.
Juby B.
Juby B.
Clarksville, TN
#EsteeEditContest

I hope they never ever change the formula for this because I have found the one. The scent reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother's jasmine garden. Estee lauder has done a great job with many of their scents but this one is my scent mate.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my scents but this one is a keeper for sure! I wear it all the time and get compliments day and night! A little goes a long way with this scent. It's a clean and alluring scent floral yet very grounded. It's absolutely a great buy!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked at a fragrance counter and this is the best smelling perfume from Estee Lauder. This would be the only modern muse to ever sell. It's a really flowery scent and its very potent. It's so clean smelling. Love it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It's is a clean and modern scent. I always get compliments on this when I wear it. It is definitely a scent that both younger generations can wear. Gives hints of fruity scent. I highly recommend it.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Rydal, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#EsteeEditContest this is such a modern and sophisticated scent! I where it a lot to work and am always complimented on how great it smells. I also got my mom some for Mother's Day and she loves it!
Michele H.
Michele H.
Anderson, SC
My favorite scent ever!!! I received a small bottle as a gift and was hooked. It smells clean and fresh. Plus it's long lasting, I don't feel the need to apply over and over.
Jana J.
Jana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent wear off quickly?
Niki B.
Niki B.
Curious to know if this lasts all day.