Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jasmine B.Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jasmine B.Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daniela S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your creativity, your exuberant style. A bold contrast of vivid florals and sensual ebony woods.Two distinctively different accords—Vivid Florals Accord and Striking Ebony Woods Accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

THE INSPIRATION

Like the award-winning original Modern Muse, Modern Muse Chic was inspired by the complexity of a modern woman. Who is Modern Muse Chic? She's the rare woman who defines style on her own terms. Her mantra is never be ordinary. Bold, original, extroverted and creative. Her love of fashion and the way she uses accessories to express her innate sense of style inspires everyone she meets.

Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells lovely perfect for everyday work or just a day out shopping love having this part of my collection on my vanity very much
Courtney M.
Meridian, MS
Smells alright, but not my favorite. It doesn't wear off easily, I am able to smell throughout the day, which is a good thing!
Melissa B.
Wise, VA
Love it. I usually get tired of perfume after one bottle. But modern muse is great. I'm on my third bottle and will buy more.
Bryanna V.
This perfume is truly amazing it's soft and gentle with a little fruity scent but you must be careful and use only a little
Ciara G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the smell of this perfume! It's very florally but I love it and hope to repurchase it! The scent lasts ALL day long.
Elizabeth P.
Cleveland, OH
So nice! I like the original muse and this one as well! This is a little more edgy than the original, which I like
Cara S.
I really love the way this perfume smells. It's not just for one age group, which I think makes it stand out!
Kristen T.
I love this scent. It is a little too floral for me, but I have learned to use less and it is perfect.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Sample tester I receive from Estée Lauder to try and like the scent and looking forward to purchasing
Victoria P.
Dover, NJ
Smells great. got it as a sample and asked for it for Christmas
I love this perfume.
Sheri C.
Do you like this smell? describe it?

Amazon