Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jasmine B.Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jasmine B.Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daniela S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your creativity, your exuberant style. A bold contrast of vivid florals and sensual ebony woods.Two distinctively different accords—Vivid Florals Accord and Striking Ebony Woods Accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

THE INSPIRATION

Like the award-winning original Modern Muse, Modern Muse Chic was inspired by the complexity of a modern woman. Who is Modern Muse Chic? She's the rare woman who defines style on her own terms. Her mantra is never be ordinary. Bold, original, extroverted and creative. Her love of fashion and the way she uses accessories to express her innate sense of style inspires everyone she meets.

Lexi W.
This is a wonderfully classy scent. This is for the grown up working professional woman. This is a sophisicated scent. Love it and I highly recommend it!!!
Ariana A.
New york, NY
Smells like a dream! it's a flirty scent without being overly powerful. spray once on the skin and twice in the air as you walk through the leftover mist.
Lexi W.
Sophie D.
It's okay, not great. I like the original modern muse better. This one is a little too strong and I don't find the scent too particularly pleasing.
Julia M.
El Cajon, CA
I am seriously so in love with this perfume!! I recently got a sample and I got so many compliments on it. Definitely will be purchasing soon!
Laura A.
Love love love this fragrance! Its a heavy deep smell almost masculine but thats what i prefer. Very long lasting so u do get ur moneys worth!
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Modern Muse is one of my favorite perfumes to wear. Not overpowering yet the scent lasts all day. Just a little spray is all that is needed.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this perfume! It smells so fresh and beautiful. I get tired of scents very easily, but I really think that this is a timeless scent.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
This smell is very floral and pretty. It's not very strong but it does last most of the day. So glad I got a sample of this to try out.
Camila P.
I love this perfume, and I use it whenever I go out. It's not and overwhelming scent if used properly, but it's enough to think 'wow'.
Sheri C.
Do you like this smell? describe it?