Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jasmine B.Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jasmine B.Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daniela S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your creativity, your exuberant style. A bold contrast of vivid florals and sensual ebony woods.Two distinctively different accords—Vivid Florals Accord and Striking Ebony Woods Accord—provide an intriguing dual impression. It's a true innovation in fragrance design, as complex and fascinating as the woman who inspires it.

THE INSPIRATION

Like the award-winning original Modern Muse, Modern Muse Chic was inspired by the complexity of a modern woman. Who is Modern Muse Chic? She's the rare woman who defines style on her own terms. Her mantra is never be ordinary. Bold, original, extroverted and creative. Her love of fashion and the way she uses accessories to express her innate sense of style inspires everyone she meets.

Kristen B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
This scent lasts and lasts. I bought this because Estée Lauder discontinued the fragrance I normally wear, private collection. The saleswoman told me it was a more youthful version of the private collection. It was not, it was a big disappointment. I'm sure this is a wonderful fragrance but it isn't for me. I HATE the scent of rose and I feel like the rose scent just clings to me and is very pronounced. I gave it to my mother and she likes it somewhat, but finds it more of a summer fragrance because on her it smells citrusy. I will stick to my Ballenciaga Paris, which smells almost exactly like my Private Collection but has a much heftier price tag.
Camryn☆ C.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Macy's
I love all of the Modern Muses, but this one is for sure my favorite. It has a nice scent that's kind of hard to describe. I love the bottle that it comes in, too. It's sooo cute.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This starts off very citrusy and sweet but quickly opens up to vanilla and musk notes. This settles into a nice balance of jasmine, amber, and a bit of powder. This is a good middle ground scent, 30's, 40's, 50's, and very appropriate for a work environment. This is a really nice, well balanced scent.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
This perfume has a nice smell but every time I tried to wear it the scent would change on me due to the oils on my skin. I love the way it smelled on the people but it just didn't work out for me. It has a small floral but fresh scent
Rachel B.
I have worn this perfume for two years now and I just love it! It has a bright floral and fresh scent! I get so many compliments on it! You don't need a lot so a small bottle lasts me almost an entire year. I will definitely be back for more!
Vivien A.
Tampa, FL
I worked at a Macy's Estee Lauder Counter when this fragrance came out. I was not a fan of this fragrance. I don't know what it was about it exactly but it was not for me. Part of my job was to hand out sample cards with this fragrance. The majority of the time, people's reaction to this fragrance was negative.
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
I have the Modern Muse Chic by Esteē Lauder containing 1 Fl. Oz. Liq./30. Ml. From EAU Perfum. I like the smell is delicate but strong. I think it has a good duration is not the best but this perfume lasts all day. I use it to go to work
Reaz A.
Hialeah Gardens, FL
Love it!!! I LOVE perfume and this one made an impact on me when I smelt a sample at the store. I just had to have it! Its a bit pricey though, so I only use it on special occasions. The plus is the scent lasts all day long or all night. How I can best describe it is that its an exotic, rich, sexy, scent. That's what comes to mind when I smell it!! My fiancé loves it also :D
Manasee D.
I got this perfume as a sample among a bunch of many other perfume samples. I wore this to work for 3-4 days. This is such a nice perfume which not only smells great but also the scent stayed all day!! Every time I wore this perfume I got compliments from my friends. This was the best among all the other samples. I love this and would definitely buy this again.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
I ordered this by accident trying to purchase Modern Muse instead of the Modern Muse Chic but I was not let down! I love it. It's fancy and fabulous smelling but sweet, which is great for summer I think. It's a nice scent! Appealing. Just don't use too much! Love it.
Sheri C.
Do you like this smell? describe it?

Amazon