BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A luxurious, smoothing blend of lightweight moisturizers and skin conditioners. Absorbs instantly. Leaves skin feeling silky, soft and protected.

Scented with Modern Muse, an alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods.

FRAGRANCE LAYERING

To create the richest, longest-lasting experience, it's key to layer.

While skin is still damp from the shower, smooth on your scented body moisturizer. Finish with fragrance spray on your pulse points.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride; Butylene Glycol; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Ppg-5-Ceteth-20; Fragrance (Parfum); Cetyl Acetate; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Peg-40 Stearate; Glyceryl Stearate; Dimethicone; Sorbitan Stearate; Glyceryl Laurate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Jojoba Alcohol; Isopropyl Jojobate; Jojoba Esters; Caprylyl Glycol; Hexylene Glycol; Carbomer; Tromethamine; Disodium Edta; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Linalool; Limonene; Benzyl Salicylate; Geraniol; Farnesol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Alcohol; Phenoxyethanol <ILN40136>

Stephanie M.
Waverly
This is a very sexy and sophisticated scent that I wear every day.I got it with perfume but I always run out of the perfume before I do the lotion so it lasts for a long time. It's not thick and absorbs easily into my skin. It's a little pricey just as most Estee Lauder products but well worth it!
Michelle L.
I  like the body lotion. I have both. It came as a set. I put the lotion and perfume on together, or just the lotion by itself. Both smell wonderful and last a long time. It's hard to find lotion perfumes.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
This lotion leaves my skin very moisturized for hours! It also feels very light weight on my skin and very smooth. I had a very light and amazing scent to it! I apply it after my shower. It is expensive, but a great product
Piyali B.
San Jose, CA
The lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturizer for hours and smells so relaxing and amazing! I use it every day in the morning after my shower! It is on the pricy side but I think it's worth the price. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion prevents breakouts and dry skin.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
I fell in love with this fragrance when it came out. The lotion smells like the the perfume and it's applies easily. It's not overwhelming and makes you super soft!! I'm definitely satisfied with my purchase of this.
I received a sample of the perfume and a sample of the body lotion of modern muse at my local ULTA. First, let me say that this scent is not for the "younger crowd" this scent is made for the classy woman. I just don't picture a teenager wearing this scent, or using the lotion. This scent is made for the mid 20's and beyond. Its very sophisticated, and luxurious. It can and will make you feel powerful. The lotion is just like any other lotion, except its the modern muse scent. I actually like This scent. The lotion scent lasts longer than the perfume. I know Kendall Jenner is the ambassador for this scent, but I believe she's a bit too young to be advertising this scent. Its far more spicy than a teenager floral scent. Overall, I approve.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
My sister gave me this for my birthday . I love it because it's from her . But the smell reminds me of old lady so I don't use it as much . Plus it makes my skin feel dryer than before I put it on .
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Super hydrated leaves your skin really soft and its fragrance its really good. It's kind of expensive there some others lotion better than this one and for a more affordable price but after than that its a pretty good lotion
Anum R.
I got this as a travel size and honestly, I want to buy the full size! This lotion lasts on your skin all day long. I always keep it in my backpack and would definitely recommend this if you love floral/girly scents!
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I love,love,love this scent. The lotion keeps my skin fresh, hydrated, and soft to the touch. I bought it at Macy's to go with the perfume. It smells divine, it smells like a spicy, almost woodsy with maybe a hint of floral in the mix? It is very classy, if classy had a smell this would be it. It's really worth the price. Treat yourself to a perfume you'll continue to love year after year....and others will notice too.