Estee Lauder Modern Muse

Be an inspiration. Experience the fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit.An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods.

EssTe lauder modern muse?
Is this parfume llong lasting? Also does this product have a sweet smell?🤔
How much is it?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Modern Muse!
Serena W.
Morristown, TN
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Serena W.
One of my other favorite perfumes ever!! (Make sure you try the pink one) more on the expensive side but the spray lasts all day and I’m constantly getting compliments. It’s light and doesn’t cause headaches. It has a nice sweet floral scent to it. One of my top 5!!
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Aditi A.
Modern Muse by Estée Lauder is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and it is a perfect blend of floral, woody and fruity scents.. 🌸Top notes - Mandarin Orange 🌸Middle notes - Jasmine Sambac, Chinese Jasmine, Lily, Honeysuckle, Flower Petals and Tuberose 🌸Base notes - Musk, Woody Notes, Patchouli, Patchouli Leaf, Amber and Madagascar Vanilla. I am so much is awe of this beautiful fragrance.. it is so feminine and subtle and it just stays with you like a fresh breeze and it develops more as time goes by and is very long lasting too.
Sara S.
Milton, DE
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this in the fall month because it has that fresh smelling top note that reminds me of the crisp air on a fall afternoon, a little sweet but not overpowering, can be worn to lunch with the girls or date night with the hubby, so versatile, and definitely has staying power,I can smell this on me all day, and it’s not to expensive.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,404 reviews
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fresh, spicy, slightly oriental fragrance is perfect for spring. Wears well with your body chemistry and does not change.
Samantha V.
Savannah, GA
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Samantha V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Modern Muse is one of the only perfumes I like from Estee Lauder (the Aerin line is a different story, love all) The body lotion for this fragrance is equally amazing and lasts all day but is harder to find unless they release holiday type sets. I will say this perfume is probably more on the mature side. It is a mix of sweet musk and light powder but on the right body chemistry it’s wonderful.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Letty S.
Amazing smell and great value, makes a great gift for any woman we bought for girlfriend who loves this scent. This is not a knock off, which after placing the order I was a little worried it might be. This is the real Estée Lauder modern muse perfume.
Veronica R.
Apopka, FL
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Veronica R.
I love this perfume so much I purchased both versions. The smell is very classy but not that of my grandmother's lol. This one is a little more subtle than the other and last all day. Estee Lauder Modern Muse
Ivonne A.
By far my most favorite fragrance by Estée Lauder! It's soft yet feminine and confident. Can be worn year round and can be layered nicely with other scents. Go to your local counter and smell for yourself!
Sindy  R.
Shirley, NY
Estee Lauder Modern Muse uploaded by Sindy  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing scent. Smells absolutely gorgeous not overpowering, but stays with you. Packaging is so beautiful. I brought this as I gift set and the box was so beautiful. when people pass you by and say you smell nice, it’s such a nice feeling. Worth every penny. Definitely recommend
Juby B.
Clarksville, TN
#EsteeEditContest I hope they never ever change the formula for this because I have found the one. The scent reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother's jasmine garden. Estee lauder has done a great job with many of their scents but this one is my scent mate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...