BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Micro and mighty. This groundbreaking essence-in-lotion activates and strengthens skin's foundation to reveal its youthful, angelic glow.

MICRO TARGETED: penetrates deeply and rapidly within skin's surface to renew and rebalance.

MICRO NOURISHING: delivers a precise concentration of exclusive Micro-Nutrient Bio-Ferment to nourish and energize.

MICRO ACTIVE: Activates multiple natural pro-youth abilities to replenish skin.

Tested and proven: In just 2 weeks, skin was more hydrated, smoother, supple. In just 4 weeks, 94% of women said their skin looked healthier, more beautiful.

Created specifically for and tested on Asian skin in Asia.

HOW TO USE

Apply with a cotton pad or with your hands.

With a cotton pad: Gently glide saturated cotton pad over face, from the center out. Start at chin and move upwards to cheeks and forehead. Do not apply pressure during application.

With your hands: Pour 5 or 6 drops of Micro Essence in hand and rub hands together. Gently press the Micro Essence into skin from the center out. Start at chin and move upwards to cheeks and forehead.

Rub hands together to warm, and then gently wrap face using warm hands to complete application.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Peg-75; Propanediol; Butylene Glycol; Betaine; Pentylene Glycol; Lactobacillus Ferment; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Acetyl Glucosamine; Trehalose; Caffeine; Sodium Hyaluronate; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Caprylyl Glycol; Carbomer; Ppg-5-Ceteth-20; Citric Acid; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Citrate; Tromethamine; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol <ILN40033>

• #EsteeEditContest OK ok , where have I been I had not se...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to other essences (SKII, Caudalie, ...1 Answers
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
If you're looking for a toner that is great for sensitive skin, this is your pick. I use it day and night after I've washed/exfoliated my face. This is always my go to over everything else. My face feels very refreshed when I apply it and it dries quickly without leaving any type of tacky residue (which is key!). Usually I follow this with any kind of moisturizer. After using this for one week I noticed that my face brightened up and appeared glowing and has become alot softer as well. This can be a bit pricey though, for a 2.5 oz it is $59. I was lucky to get one of these for free from one of my estee lauder purchases so i'll be back for more.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I'm not exactly confident in this product. I haven't actually used it regularly to see what difference it could make. I bought it on a whim, and I use it on days I'm going to do my makeup. I found it does help my application goes on smoother, but as for it changing the quality of my skin I'm not sure, only because I haven't been a avid user. It's very liquid,it's like pouring water out of a very big hole so it's easy to overdo it. I perfer to pour directly onto my hand because I don't want to waste any soaking up into a cotton ball. I do have the travel size though so I'm not sure if the full size has a small hole. I will not be buying again only for the fact that it is pricey for the full size. Maybe when I age a little bit but for now I'm not into a 5 step skincare process.
Luna N.
This product changed my skin for the better. After about 8 weeks of use, twice daily, my skin is perfect for the first time since I was a little girl!! It's amazing. I just dump a few drops in my hand and pat on my face. I can't be without despite the very expensive price point. I'd cry if I ever spilled the bottle accidentally. It's awesome stuff!!!
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I love this essence! It makes all my other skincare products feel so much more effective. I would buy it all the time if I had the money for it. I would suggest it’s worth a try to anyone who feels their regular skincare routine isn’t cutting it anymore
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this liquid lotion! It left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft. It also moisturizing.on my skin. Leaves your sling vibrant. Best stuff out there! This product is a bit pricey but well worth it. Any one can use it goes on good with any skin tone and texture. I would most definitely recommend it.
Shelley G.
I chose this as a sample when I placed an online order with Estee Lauder and I'm glad I didn't buy the full size. This dried my skin really bad and I was left with a tight, dehydrated feel. I normally have dry skin so I thought this would work well for me but it fell way short.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I use this toner every night before applying my serums to my face and then wished arising. I love this toner it always seems to make my face feel even cleaner even after washing. I would highly recommend it and it is one that I will continue to purchase.
nitu d.
Bellevue, WA
I have uneven skin tone and texture issue. One friend mentioned this product to me.. I was not sure if it would help but thought to give it a try..I have been using this product almost a month now and it has changed the way my skin looks even and brightened , I used it with advance night repair and works great.. I am so happy that I gave it a try!!!! It's expensive but got it on deal from marshalls..
Jamie M.
Puyallup, WA
This soaks into your skin quickly. It leaves my face feeling soft, hydrated and clean. I only use 4 to 5 drops, rub it in my hands then all over face in the mornings. In oil bay a week I feel there is a difference in lessening my "problem" areas.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is a truly amazing skincare essence. I luckily found the 5.7oz bottle ($98 largest size) on SALE for $39!!!! I couldn't believe it! Still in its plastic wrapping and unopened! Its full of anti-aging properties, it hydrates, soothes renews, refreshes skin and replenishes moisture after cleansing. Skin is softer and smoother after 1 use. Its exclusive bio-ferment (a concentrated extraction infused with rich, vital micro-nutrients) helps keep skin active in its natural resistance to visible signs of aging. Producing skin that looks younger and healthier both now and in the future. It is totally worth the hype! I couldn't resist with such a great deal. It absorbs easily and feels great on my skin. This is suitable for all skin types. This is a heavy glass triangular shaped frosted glass bottle with a drop spout and a gold triangular shaped cap. It feels sturdy and luxurious in your hand. It is completely clear liquid and has no noticable scent. I appreciate the dispensing spout because this should help to eliminate over use or waste by accidently pouring out to much at one time. Im very pleased with this purchase.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
#EsteeEditContest OK ok , where have I been I had not seen or known of this product until today. Please tell me your experience I seen some reviews on YouTube and everyone loves it . So before I drop my phone to go get it , can you guys tell me . I have combo skin dryness around my nose and under my chin and oily on my checks and forehead, how well will this be for me
Jennifer T.
How does this compare to other essences (SKII, Caudalie, etc)?