BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Micro and mighty. This groundbreaking essence-in-lotion activates and strengthens skin's foundation to reveal its youthful, angelic glow.
MICRO TARGETED: penetrates deeply and rapidly within skin's surface to renew and rebalance.
MICRO NOURISHING: delivers a precise concentration of exclusive Micro-Nutrient Bio-Ferment to nourish and energize.
MICRO ACTIVE: Activates multiple natural pro-youth abilities to replenish skin.

• #EsteeEditContest OK ok , where have I been I had not seen or kn...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to other essences (SKII, Caudalie, etc)?1 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I'm not exactly confident in this product. I haven't actually used it regularly to see what difference it could make. I bought it on a whim, and I use it on days I'm going to do my makeup. I found it does help my application goes on smoother, but as for it changing the quality of my skin I'm not sure, only because I haven't been a avid user. It's very liquid,it's like pouring water out of a very big hole so it's easy to overdo it. I perfer to pour directly onto my hand because I don't want to waste any soaking up into a cotton ball. I do have the travel size though so I'm not sure if the full size has a small hole. I will not be buying again only for the fact that it is pricey for the full size. Maybe when I age a little bit but for now I'm not into a 5 step skincare process.
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 2.5 oz more...
If you're looking for a toner that is great for sensitive skin, this is your pick. I use it day and night after I've washed/exfoliated my face. This is always my go to over everything else. My face feels very refreshed when I apply it and it dries quickly without leaving any type of tacky residue (which is key!). Usually I follow this with any kind of moisturizer. After using this for one week I noticed that my face brightened up and appeared glowing and has become alot softer as well. This can be a bit pricey though, for a 2.5 oz it is $59. I was lucky to get one of these for free from one of my estee lauder purchases so i'll be back for more.
Luna N.
This product changed my skin for the better. After about 8 weeks of use, twice daily, my skin is perfect for the first time since I was a little girl!! It's amazing. I just dump a few drops in my hand and pat on my face. I can't be without despite the very expensive price point. I'd cry if I ever spilled the bottle accidentally. It's awesome stuff!!!
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this liquid lotion! It left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft. It also moisturizing.on my skin. Leaves your sling vibrant. Best stuff out there! This product is a bit pricey but well worth it. Any one can use it goes on good with any skin tone and texture. I would most definitely recommend it.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I use this toner every night before applying my serums to my face and then wished arising. I love this toner it always seems to make my face feel even cleaner even after washing. I would highly recommend it and it is one that I will continue to purchase.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Review for: 5 oz/ 150 mL more...
I love this essence! It makes all my other skincare products feel so much more effective. I would buy it all the time if I had the money for it. I would suggest it’s worth a try to anyone who feels their regular skincare routine isn’t cutting it anymore
Maddie L.
Hartselle
This has helped with my unevenness and redness of my skin. It has evened out my face and makes my skin look great. It’s moisturizing and light feeling on the face. A little goes a long way with this product.
Joyce j.
Port matilda, PA
Overall a great lotion. It is pricey in my opinion. I use some other products such as ipsa thats much cheaper and i dont see a huge difference to make this one worth my money. But my mother swear by this. She uses about 15 bottles a year.
Shelley G.
I chose this as a sample when I placed an online order with Estee Lauder and I'm glad I didn't buy the full size. This dried my skin really bad and I was left with a tight, dehydrated feel. I normally have dry skin so I thought this would work well for me but it fell way short.
nitu d.
Bellevue, WA
I have uneven skin tone and texture issue. One friend mentioned this product to me.. I was not sure if it would help but thought to give it a try..I have been using this product almost a month now and it has changed the way my skin looks even and brightened , I used it with advance night repair and works great.. I am so happy that I gave it a try!!!! It's expensive but got it on deal from marshalls..
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
#EsteeEditContest OK ok , where have I been I had not seen or known of this product until today. Please tell me your experience I seen some reviews on YouTube and everyone loves it . So before I drop my phone to go get it , can you guys tell me . I have combo skin dryness around my nose and under my chin and oily on my checks and forehead, how well will this be for me
Jennifer T.
How does this compare to other essences (SKII, Caudalie, etc)?