Estée Lauder Micro Essence Aquaceutical™ Mist uploaded by Joanne C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #88 in Face Mists

This groundbreaking essence-in-mist helps skin adapt to resist the dehydrating effects of changing micro-climates, wherever your day takes you.Every day, skin is challenged by shifting conditions. Hot to cool, dry to humid—these changing "micro-climates" can lead to dehydration, irritation, dullness.Every refreshing spray of this patented vapor-light mist instantly creates a veil of hydration that helps protect skin against these drying effects. Helps reactivate skin's youthful, angelic glow with a concentration of exclusive Micro-Nutrient Bio-Ferment and Climate Conditioning Complex.Skin emerges more hydrated, comforted and radiant, with a soft, smooth feel. Created specifically for and tested on Asian skin in Asia.

How to Use
Close your eyes and mist on face. Apply on bare skin, over makeup and as needed throughout the day.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Propanediol; Butylene Glycol; Sucrose; Trehalose; Betaine; Acetyl Glutamine; Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract; Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Artemia Extract; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Glycerin; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Lactobacillus Ferment; Caffeine; Sodium Lactate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Lecithin; Sodium Pca; Caprylyl Glycol; Ppg-5-Ceteth-20; Tromethamine; Citric Acid; Sodium Benzoate; Disodium Edta; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Phenoxyethanol

BENEFITS
Essence-in-mist helps reactivate skin’s angelic glow.

IDEAL FOR

• How does it smell and is it hypoallergenic? I was thinking of ge...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel P.
CALHOUN, LA
It does it’s job, but for me the price doesn’t justify the product use. It’s not overly hydrating or refreshing but isn’t oily. It’s not scent free but a light scent.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
ESTÉE LAUDERS MICRO ESSENCE is THE ONLY essence you need to concern yourself with. No sticky or greasy after feel, just soft, plump and glowing skin. Like a freshly blossomed flower petal. Absolutely necessary in all skincare routines, Essences are often overlooked. Some people think it's a toner with a different name, other people think it's not important. Essence goes on after cleansing and toning but before serum and moisturizer. It's a beautiful addition, preparing the skin to take in the following products more effectively. Absolutely the best essence and most needed, like a drink of cool clear water for the skin.
Anna G.
I've been using Estee Lauder products for a really long time now. I generally like them, and this one is no exception. It feels really nice on the skin, I just don't think the whole thing is worth the price. At all. I don't really have any other issues other than the high price of it.
lukia c.
Absolutely amazing!!! I'm using it again for sure👌 it really worth it for its price and I hace to say that wasn't expecting that much from this product. I've used it just once but I'm definitely buying it again,it's a life saver😂😂👌👌💗💗
Maryam S.
I really like this facial mist from este lauder. I love everything from this brand and they always leave up to the expectation. This mist feels so fresh and amazing on the skin. It makes my skin hydrated without feeling tacky.
hailey t.
Youngstown, OH
This is a brand that I love ever since my mother had used this. The value is really good but is a little pricey. I bought at sephora and I really love this so much. Packaging is very classic and good quality. I would buy this again in the future. I recommend it.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love this product, is absolutely amazing. My skin gets super dehydrated in the winter time in this perks it right up
David M.
San Benito, TX
I love it! It's so smooth in my skin and absorbs right away! I definitely seen a change in my skin since I started using it!
Stacy P.
cleveland
It’s expensive for something that is useless. It was a waste of money. I would not recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Lake Havasu City
It feels and looks amazing but I can buy a whole lot of other things with how much this costs.
Lakrisha B.
My skin is oily, would this be good for me?
Awilda H.
How does it smell and is it hypoallergenic? I was thinking of getting one but the price is a bit high, so I'm debating if it's worth it lol. Thanks in advance!
Jhoanna A.
Sunrise, FL
Is it compareable to the Tatcha essence?