Estee Lauder Micro Essence Aquaceutical Mist uploaded by Joanne C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #71 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An essence-in-mist to give skin a youthful-looking glow. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This groundbreaking essence-in-mist helps skin adapt to resist the dehydrating effects of changing micro-climates, combatting dehydration, irritation, dullness. Every refreshing spray of this patented vapor-light mist instantly creates a veil of hydration that helps protect skin against these drying effects. An exclusive micro-nutrient bio-ferment and climate conditioning complex leaves skin hydrated, comforted, and radiant with a soft, smooth feel. This product is dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic, meaning it won't clog pores.

• My skin is oily, would this be good for me?1 Answers
  • Is it compareable to the Tatcha essence?1 Answers
  • How does it smell and is it hypoallergenic? I was thinking of ge...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
ESTÉE LAUDERS MICRO ESSENCE is THE ONLY essence you need to concern yourself with. No sticky or greasy after feel, just soft, plump and glowing skin. Like a freshly blossomed flower petal. Absolutely necessary in all skincare routines, Essences are often overlooked. Some people think it's a toner with a different name, other people think it's not important. Essence goes on after cleansing and toning but before serum and moisturizer. It's a beautiful addition, preparing the skin to take in the following products more effectively. Absolutely the best essence and most needed, like a drink of cool clear water for the skin.
Anna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Estee Lauder products for a really long time now. I generally like them, and this one is no exception. It feels really nice on the skin, I just don't think the whole thing is worth the price. At all. I don't really have any other issues other than the high price of it.
lukia c.
Absolutely amazing!!! I'm using it again for sure👌 it really worth it for its price and I hace to say that wasn't expecting that much from this product. I've used it just once but I'm definitely buying it again,it's a life saver😂😂👌👌💗💗
hailey t.
Youngstown, OH
This is a brand that I love ever since my mother had used this. The value is really good but is a little pricey. I bought at sephora and I really love this so much. Packaging is very classic and good quality. I would buy this again in the future. I recommend it.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product, is absolutely amazing. My skin gets super dehydrated in the winter time in this perks it right up
David M.
San Benito, TX
I love it! It's so smooth in my skin and absorbs right away! I definitely seen a change in my skin since I started using it!
Stacy P.
cleveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s expensive for something that is useless. It was a waste of money. I would not recommend this product.
Caroline G.
Preston
Love it. Mega expensive though, but if you’ve got the coin then it’s worth it. Smells lush too and actually makes you feel
More awake after spraying. Good for setting the slap on your face. I would definitely recommend
Lilly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your in the market for a more high end essence this is lovely, feels very refreshing and certainly increases the effectiveness of your other products. The packaging is lovely and very luxurious. I would recommend to others however feel this needs to be a more similar price bracket to there toners.
Jhoanna A.
Sunrise, FL
Is it compareable to the Tatcha essence?
Awilda H.
How does it smell and is it hypoallergenic? I was thinking of getting one but the price is a bit high, so I'm debating if it's worth it lol. Thanks in advance!
Lakrisha B.
My skin is oily, would this be good for me?