BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Jocelyn A.
Recently purchased this product, and I must say the coverage is phenomenal! Haven't tried another foundation with this much coverage. The only thing I have come to find some mixed feelings about is the thickness of the formula causes a little bit of cakey-ness; not bad but it's there if you're not used to it. Awesome product though! Highly recommend!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
THE BEST! This is undoubtedly the best corrector I've had in life, super pigmented, brings a lot of product, covers the dark circles without being heavy, does not leave marks on the lines of expression and the price is crazy for quality, certainly the best !
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
I grew to love this . The shade range is not the best but this has great coverage. I would definitely buy again . I've used this as a foundation many times . The packaging is simple . Love the fact it last pretty long .
Darshna P.
Malden, MA
Great coverage, it stays on for more than 8 hours!!! It's very close in shades with the double wear makeup but I like it better as its not build able thus preventing a novice like me having uneven tone. I would definitely buy again.
Asia L.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is great- it covers a lot without getting that horrid cake face we all want to avoid- would repurchase
Yolanda v.
South Africa
Honestly the best foundation i have ever used. Waiting to see if better even exists.
elena s.
athens
This foundation is soooo good. It has an extreme coverage I use it when I need a full coverage foundation and it never looks cakey
Sarah D.
I just got this foundation and i love it! The coverage is crazy amazing it can cover so much with very little product, this price is actually very good for what you're getting i think as it lasts so long, but as soon as it runs out ill be running out to buy a new one!
What coverage does it give?