Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
I have been looking for something to clean my makeup brushes with but don't know what product to use or were to start looking.
How good is this? I really need to clean my brushes and haven't really looked into brush cleansers and good reviews?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
bronx
Don’t waste your money. Yes it makes your brush “hygienic” but it doesn’t clean anything.
Platinum
Bel air , MD
It works ok not the best it could be better very easy to use smells nice just not for me
Blonde
Cedar Grove, TN
Definitely does the job cleans brushes and makes them loom new I️ use and would recommend
Black
Saint Louis, MO
Gets brushes fairly clean. It's not super oily or leaves any iky residue on the brushes.
Love, I also use their take it away lotion to remove my makeup , especially my brows❗❤❤❤
New Castle, DE
Wooow The best product. I think every woman's dream lover ... and I like her and love ..
Strawberry Blonde
springfield
i love using this to clean my brushes. it’s super effective and i will be buying again.
Riverside
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best makeup brush cleansers 😍 so easy to use, so amazing! I love it so much
Auburn
266 Peconic Ave. Merdford
Purchased at: Sephora
Leaves skin soft and clean. A feeling of lightness. I love! worth to buy!!!!!!! 😍❤️ ___
Stafford, Va
It’s my brushes cleaned in no time, little goes a long way. Smell not to over powering