Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

is it a good size for a makeup bag?
What’s the best product to make my eyelashes longer? I’ve tried Rodan and Fields and loved it it’s just too expensive!
How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Cincinnati, OH
Not my favorite brush cleaner. This is mostly alcohol and witch hazel, so while it may help (somewhat) to disinfect and lift color, it doesn’t pull away as much color as something like my standard, Parian Spirits, and to truly disinfect, the brush needs to be submerged for 30 seconds, so a spritz doesn’t really cut it. I used to be a MUA for Lauder, and used it then, so it’s better than nothing, but again, not something I’d spend $32 on.
Garden Grove, CA
it gets the job done and really does what it says i like this alot so much it cleanse every brush i had and didnt leave no residue like others kinda do so thats a good thing about this is it a bit pricy but i love high price thing becuase i feel you get what you ;pay for
Owens Cross roads , AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this brush cleaner for Christmas!! I was so excited cause it went with some makeup I'd gotten. It works really well! I don't have to worry if I'm going to have goop left over on my brushes when I'm done. It smells good and leaves no residue on the brushes either!! 💜💜💜👯
NJ
This is a great product and it works on cleaning really stubborn residues/dirt from the brushes. Somewhat pricey but definately worth the purchase. It lives your brushes smelling nice and super super clean. This product makes it easy for you to clean your brushes more often
Rhinelander , WI
This is amazing! This really gets all the build up on my brushes off, and it really cleans them almost instantly if spraying my brushes down. I highly recommend this product, anything from Estée Lauder is amazing!
Alton, TX
This cleans my brushes instantly and really gets all the gunk in my brushes out. I especially like how well it cleans my beauty blenders because it literally makes them look brand new. Recommend!! 10/10
Funciona bien pero es caro para lo que hace, se pueden conseguir productos igual de buenos a un precio mejor. El pote es super práctico para aplicar a las brochas y huele bien pero no tan fuerte.
Birmingham, AL
It doesn't work as well as expected.  I have to use Ivory soap to clean my foundation brushes-not a good value. Not sure how it can improve, but I could use soap and clean makeup brushes better then this cleanser and very disappointed.
Tyler
This is a good cleanser for your brushes. It cleans well without drying them out. The spray bottle makes it easier to get the product between your brush bristles.
Walpole
This is a fabulous brush cleaner. I use it regularly and have had no issues. Roses out clean and helps my brush life as expected. No need for improvement,  I have tried many brands that have destroyed or been to harsh on the brushes this is highly recommended