Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

is it a good size for a makeup bag?
What’s the best product to make my eyelashes longer? I’ve tried Rodan and Fields and loved it it’s just too expensive!
How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Cradley heath, B64 6dx
Love this brush cleaner. Great for in between spot cleaning of brushing. Simple and easy to use. Does the job perfect
it cleans very good. i like it very much and think that u must try it, also estee lauder has very good face cleansers
Florence, SC
I love all the products, I always have in my nocturnal routine for my skin. They are excellent. I recommend them 100%
Es un producto de alta gama, es muy bueno pero existen otros productos que hacen la misma función por un precio menor
Te Aroha
I love this brush cleaner from Estee Lauder, It gets the job done and dosent damage my brushes. The packaging is cute
I do not think it's good, but I feel good and confident in cleanliness because the most important makeup is cleaning.
but your brushes will be so clean with this I have never used but i will sometimes because some friends recommend it
Las brochas siempre deben ser limpiadas para evitar las bacterias en tu piel, para hacerlo recomiendo este producto.
WIDNES, Widnes
so good one of my friend uses this product and she just loves it and I would really like to review this product once:
Blackville , SC
This is the only one I use why you ask well that’s easy it works without destroying my brushes it cleans and protects