Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
I have been looking for something to clean my makeup brushes with but don't know what product to use or were to start looking.
How good is this? I really need to clean my brushes and haven't really looked into brush cleansers and good reviews?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Eagle Pass
This Is One Of the best brushing spray ever, great with any type of brushes , smells good , and lastes for a while
Manor, TX
Gets my brushes clean right away and does a great job! I will continue to purchase this product! Definite must have
Atlanta
It is excellent to clean your face leaving it clean and fresh looking for the ideal for your skin type... I love it
Albuquerque, NM
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good ! I 😊 I used this once or twice it was ok cleans ok to its a little pricey 😐 .
Lawton, OK
Works wonders, isn't too expensive. I used to work at the Lauder makeup counter and it was one of our top sellers.
Light Blonde
Meriden, CT
Clean my brushes all the to me and this gets the he job done in know time and it doesn't leave residue love love it
Arlington
anything to keep my brushes real clean will always keep me so happy and this helped my brushes as well as my skin.
Tracy, CA
I kinda like this one more than the others, i have used this for all my brushes and alternate. it cleans very well.
Dark Brown
This is very good to help you clean you’re brushes of any size or shape. It really helps get all the makeup off.
Light Blonde
Valrico, FL
Limpia super bien funciona a las mil maravillas no tengo quejas de este me termine un frasco y voy por el segundo
Medium Brown