Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

is it a good size for a makeup bag?
What’s the best product to make my eyelashes longer? I’ve tried Rodan and Fields and loved it it’s just too expensive!
How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
3550 NW 85th ct apt 135 doral fl 33122
Purchased at: Macy's
Esta muy encannnnntaaaa siempre lo vuelvo a comprar cuando se me termina no lo cambio por otro se los recomiendo
Spring Branch , TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Smells amazing, cleans like a dream and it's a high quality product that will go a long way. I highly recommend.
london
Cleans everything really easily love it recommend it to all it doesn't really leave any resedue behind after wash
Fortson
I love love love this product! You get a pretty decent amount for the price as well. Definitely one of my go-to's
this thing is really amazing I love it it really cleans the brushes and makes them look so good i loooveee itttt
St5 6hs
Great for giving my brushes a freshen up. Removes traces of foundation well and a good price for the brand.
removes the makeup very fast and simply did not have any problems so in my opinion, it is very good. Ya very good
mcdonough
Great! Works wonders! Used many others in past that do not compare to this! You can see the foundation coming off
Johannesburg
Helps clean may make up brushes perfectly. Leaves them looking extra clean and ready to be used again. It's great
Etowah, NC
Cleans my brushes effortlessly! Just a lil dab of this stuff and all the makeup comes off with a lil warm water!