Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
I have been looking for something to clean my makeup brushes with but don't know what product to use or were to start looking.
How good is this? I really need to clean my brushes and haven't really looked into brush cleansers and good reviews?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush cleanser has a nice clean scent! It makes my brushes softer and look as if I just bought them!
Light Brown
Manassas Park, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s so amazing. I just got it and I just loved it. I can wear every single day. You really need to try!
Bedford, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Really expensive for the functionality that it has. Not worth it at all, prefer to use another companies.
Cleans my brushes very well, expensive product but worth the buy if you’re looking to clean your brushes.
Brooklyn
Simply loveeee it....... When I apply in my face I feel so good 😍😍😍😍 is a good product.. Five star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Platinum
I love the facts that it cleans my brushes so well. There is never any residue Left Behind after cleaning
Fantástico uno de mis favoritos y que volvería a usar una y otra vez !!!! Me gusta como deja mi piel !!!!
E Millsboro, PA
Bling bling your brushes are clean! A little pricy but totally worth it, your brushes with look brand new
Light Blonde
Stamford, CT
I love this product. My brushes are left clean and they aren't damaged. I highly recommend it to everyone
Black
Nashville , TN
It’s so amazing I love it and I definitely recommend this product 100% u should go and get it it’s great
Dark Brown