Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
I have been looking for something to clean my makeup brushes with but don't know what product to use or were to start looking.
How good is this? I really need to clean my brushes and haven't really looked into brush cleansers and good reviews?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
budgewoino
This works well ! My brushes are so fluffy and germ free after cleaning them ! I love having my brushes freshly cleaned
This product is veryy useful i like it im in looooove with that i want to have the same product it became my favourite
muscat
I am falling in love with them I hope can get them soon for cleaning my makeup brushes . This is fantastic application
Philippines
pricey but worth it! way back i own one of this and i already finished one bottle because it really cleanse my brushes!
Black
omg i really love this product <3 I can't imagine my life without it :)) It has a very good quality and price <3
venezuela
es un producto asombroso con el que puedes lograr limpiar tus brochas de maquillaje lo unico que le objeto es el precio
Cradley heath, B64 6dx
Love this brush cleaner. Great for in between spot cleaning of brushing. Simple and easy to use. Does the job perfect
Dark Brown
it cleans very good. i like it very much and think that u must try it, also estee lauder has very good face cleansers
Es un producto de alta gama, es muy bueno pero existen otros productos que hacen la misma función por un precio menor
Te Aroha
I love this brush cleaner from Estee Lauder, It gets the job done and dosent damage my brushes. The packaging is cute