Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
I have been looking for something to clean my makeup brushes with but don't know what product to use or were to start looking.
How good is this? I really need to clean my brushes and haven't really looked into brush cleansers and good reviews?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
dodge city
Works great. Doesn’t dry out brushes o make them fall apart. I’ve cleaned brushed 10+ times with this
Light Brown
Amazing product it is one of my favorites!! Easy to find and high quality. Love it !! Recommended it
Kissimmee, FL
Me encanta no me deja la cara reseca es muy suave remueve todo sin ningun problema y tu cara hermosa
Charlotte, NC
I used this product to clean my sigma pruch. It is very nice and soft and it does not hurt my pruches
Revives my dead brushes making them look as good as new or maybe even better.so easy to use. Love it
Brunette
Great product. Works well and cleans better than others I've used. Will purchase again in the future.
Medium Brown
santa comba dao
Habe schon sehr gutes gehört aber noch nicht da zu gekommen zu tästen werde als nächstes das kaufen
Columbia
Sanitized but did not remove all my product from my brushes and leave them clean and ready for use.
durban
Been using this product since ever cleans well does not damage your brushes gentle and cleans well
Champaign
A little goes a long way. I worked for eater lauder years ago but still use this on all my brushes!