Estee Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Hola... Que tal es este Producto para Piel Seca? Estee Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser
How often you recomend wash the makeup brushes ?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
Laura W.
Calera , AL
If you want your brushes to be cleaned fully, BUY THIS!!! It's one of the best makeup brush cleanser you'll ever use. I swear by this and one bottle lasts a pretty long if you use it sparingly. This is one of the only brush cleansers I buy.
Precious W.
Atlanta
I use this brush cleaner every day to clean my makeup brushes. It sits on my bathroom counter and I spray my brushes right after I finish using them in the mornings. The cleaner does a great job of getting even the most stubborn and dark make up out of my brush. It also doesn't leave my brushes feeling greasy.
Xiaomy Y.
NEWYORK
I love how it cleaned my brush and i feel fresh and soft when doing it also i guess its only me but my brush gets bushy but it cleans and i love it
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
This product is the best for taking care of your brushes. This will help make your brushes last longer and keep your skin clean! Love it.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this brush cleaner for Christmas!! I was so excited cause it went with some makeup I'd gotten. It works really well! I don't have to worry if I'm going to have goop left over on my brushes when I'm done. It smells good and leaves no residue on the brushes either!! 💜💜💜👯
Elly F.
Easy to clean all my makeup brushes , it leaves my brushes like brand new like if I had just bought it
Taylor B.
I'm not a big fan of this. It just didn't get my brushed clean clean like I really wanted it to. It does smell nice.
Amber S.
East Alton, IL
Best make up brush cleaner I have ever used. I just recently started using makeup brushes and when I did I bought this product and it works very well, and cleans them very good. I definitely recommend this product. Will purchase again.
Mary M.
Estee Lauder cleaner is amazing. It removes your makeup like a charm even the hard to stuff! I will use this product again because it is not harsh and it left my skin so soft! It is pricey but what do you expect it has great quality . I was very satisfied with this makeup remover and I use it often!
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Uno de los mejores spray para limpiar tus brochas no nesesitas mucho producto para limpiarlos totalmente