Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser

This professional cleanser gently and thoroughly cleans, sanitizes and conditions makeup brushes, both natural and synthetic.

Caring for your brushes:
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Sodium Trideceth Sulfate; Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hexylene Glycol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Benefits:

• Professional formula sanitizes, conditions.

is it a good size for a makeup bag?
What’s the best product to make my eyelashes longer? I’ve tried Rodan and Fields and loved it it’s just too expensive!
How much is this and is it better than the mac one??
Start your review of Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
gonzales tx
I really love this one it cleans my brushes super good and it don’t leave no marks and it smells super good
Always a trusty Make up cleanser that i dont regret buying. It is pretty pricey but I think it's worth it.
Hemet, CA
This stuff works great, rinsed easily and cleans well. I just wish it cost less, but it’s a great product.
Clayton, IN
This cleanser is kind of expensive but does work good! I love the bottle! Easy to use and definitely lasts!
Ruther Glen, VA
Smells bad. Gets the job done but my 1$ soap bar does better. I don’t like the smell it leaves on my tools
Homestead, FL
This is a great cleanser that works wonders in removing all makeup buildup. Even those set in for a while.
Austin, TX
Before this I was absolutely wrong, but now my brushes are pretty nice 👍🏼 love this, I used every two days
This is just an okay product. Honestly. Too expensive for what it does. Can get drug,store and same rwsults
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho ya que no deja una textura oleosa a la brocha lo que me gusta mucho por lo que lo recomiendo
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush cleanser has a nice clean scent! It makes my brushes softer and look as if I just bought them!